Harry pondered what I said for a moment, "What is Louis' work?"

"You mean where do I work? What do I do?" I chuckled.

"Yes."

"I sell stuff like computers, phones, iPods..."

"What is an iPod?" the boy sure did ask a lot of questions.

"Hold on," I smiled. "I'll show you."

I leaped up from my couch to retrieve my iPod touch, removing the headphones. I figured they didn't exactly make headphones for cat ears, so he'd have to hear the music that came from the speaker at the bottom. I returned back to the younger boy, who had waited on the couch patiently.

"This is an iPod?" he asked as I slid the device into his hands.

"Yep! I already unlocked it for you, so just move one finger up the screen to make the screen move... like this," I reached over to swipe my finger over the screen and send it scrolling rapidly through the songs.

"Oh," Harry gasped, cautiously reaching out with his own finger and poking the screen. Without realizing quite what he was doing, he had managed to make Never Say Never by The Fray play. His eyes widened as music began to sound from the iPod. "Did H-Harry b-break it?"

"No," I laughed. "You selected a song! One of my favorites actually."

"A song?" he asked.

"Yeah," I explained. "Like music. It's beautiful, yeah?"

"It... it is nice," Harry nodded, leaning his head closer to the iPod. Harry and I sat in silence, listening until the song was over. When the music faded out, Harry instantly demanded, "Again!"

I chuckled, "Another song? Or this one over!"

"Har-Harry likes t-that one," he murmured..

"Okay, to hear the song again you just hit that little arrow there," I pointed, and Harry carefully poked the arrow, and the song began again. "There you go! To turn a song on repeat, you touch the circle in to the top corner. It'll turn blue and a 1 will show on the circle."

Harry's eyes grew large, "Harry does not know..."

I leaned over and pointed, "That circle there!"

"Oh... th-that is a circle?" he asked, and I felt my jaw drop. The boy didn't know what a circle was.

"Harry... do you not know your shapes?" I asked in disbelief.

"Harry can name shapes..." he squeaked.

"What shape is my iPod?" I asked suddenly.

Harry glanced down at it, his cheeks reddening, "It is... it is a circle?"

"It's a rectangle..." I mumbled gently.

"Harry is stupid!" he wailed, dropping the iPod onto the couch and burying his face into his hands.

"No!" I shook my head frantically, grabbing the iPod and hitting pause. "No you aren't stupid!"

"Harry is too!" he sniffled, and when he looked up I was horrified to see his green eyes swimming in tears. "Harry do-does not know his shapes, o-or h-his co-colors, his nu-num-numbers. Harry can ba-barely even speak right!"

"It's not your fault!" I soothed, letting my hands flutter uselessly onto his back. I had no idea how to comfort him. "You didn't have anyone to teach you. You can't be stupid if you haven't even learned. Liam and I will help you. We'll help you learn... Liam helped Niall."

Harry's teary green eyes studied me, as if searching my face to see if I was making fun of him, "Louis does not th-think that Harry is stupid?"

"Not at all," I promised him. "I actually think you're quite smart. You started talking on your own, and I barely have to help you with pronunciation of words! I mean, you talk in third person sometimes,  but it's not bad... it's kind of cute actually but... we can fix it later."