CHAPTER 21

I've never hated anything more than going to school today. I'd rather be anywhere but at school. Reason why? I don't want to see Addison, not after she tried to set me up on a date, not after I made her cry.

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I could see the dullness in my eyes from my reflection as I tried to smooth out my rough hair. I still couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that she wanted me to go on a date with the noah fricking beck. I don't know who the fuck he is. How crazy is that? Sure, I might've went overboard with the whole situation but can you blame me? Who knew Addison my only crush, the only person I genuinely like, who is obviously oblivious to my feelings could hurt me.

Sighing, I made my way down to the kitchen. My goddy two-shoes of a sister and sorry excuse of a mom and dad, may I add step, were seated around the dining hall having their breakfast.

When I made my presence known, the room was filled with silence. Charli sent a smile my way and mom and I had a staring competition before I tear away my glance from her. Marc didn't so much look at my way.

"Your grandparents were disappointed you didn't go visit them." mom said. I scoffed, "I'm sorry that I don't go to uninvited gatherings and events."

I swear she had the audacity to tell me that when they left without me.

I continued, "well aren't I the outsider here? Don't wanna be a bother more than I really am!"

Before I got out, I swore I heard Charli gasp and mom and Marc yell my name.
_

There was nothing but jealously in me when I saw Bryce's hand clasp Addison's. They stood by her locker, a few away from mine talking animatedly. She seemed really happy, and it was fucking Bryce who was making her this happy.

Are things already good between them?

I clenched  my jaw and looked away from them, quickly getting my books out and making my way to class.

I had one thing on my mind, and that was to avoid Addison at all cost!
_

When lunch time came, I avoided everyone and got myself a table at the back of cafeteria where I could peacefully have my lunch alone.  Charli didn't go to me after the tantrum back at home, which I was thankfull for. I really didn't need her talking bullshits to me. Addison tried talking to me in english class which I successfully ignored.

I tilted my head when I felt someone plopped beside me. He had black hair and inquisitive brown eyes. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Noah Beck." He said running his fingers thro his hair and gave me a smirk.

Oh that fricking beck.

I rolled my eyes and sighed exasperatingly. "What do you want?"

"Seemed like you needed a company?".

"Look, noah beck. I know what you rly want from me Addison told me about it and it's a no." I all but rant.

His smirk got only bigger. "well firstly I don't take no for an answer. And I don't plan on taking it anytime soon."

The arrogance in his voice. "For the record, you can have your ways with everyone but me. And why not start taking a no for answer, might as well help you."

I stood up, ready to get the hell away from him when he grappled my hand, forcefully making me to stop. I yanked away his hand from his gasp and glared at him. "What the fuck? What part of a 'no' do you not understand?"

He backed away, raising his hand in surrender. His smirk turned into an amused smile. "Fuck that was hot."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes to the back of my head. "Whatever, stay the fuck away from me noah beck!" I said thro clenched teeth and with that I left.

noah beck that jackass who wanted to get on a date with me. What the hell? Bet he just wanted to get on my pants because he thought I was like one of his thirsty girls.

FUCK THIS WHOLE SHIT.