CHAPTER 17

Hi my monkeys, are y'all still here? 
I understand your disappointment so i'm really sorry, but we'all know it's your fault. My head :) But thank yu ssm for your patience. I'm scared if you guys only accept apologies in cash.

But y'all can't stay mad anymore cuz i updated another chapter. Can you?

SORRY STUNNING PEOPLE<3

                   CHAPTER 17

I was strolling through the volleyball court when something, rather someone caught my attention. I shifted my attention to her. The way she plays ball, the way she looks when she's focused, the way she smiles, the way she stands, the way she drinks water, everything about her makes me go crazy. Suddenly she turned around and smiled.

Damn, Addison caught me starting at her.

Our eyes met. Her face bloomed like a flower and that stole my heart away. I could feel my blood rush up to my face and took my eyesight quite away. I could not see a single thing but her, and then she slowly approached me.

When I see you, the world stops.

"Hey Dixie"

"H-Hi. . .  Add. . Addison"

Fuck, i'm stuttering again.

"Hey. Why are you acting like this?" She playfully slapped my chest. - god. My heart.

"There's a match later. I know you're good but I'll make sure you lose!" she said while laughing like insane. "You'll have to put your blood, sweat tears into your practice then." I retorted with a smirk. "It won't be easy though. But Thanks and you too."

Addison's POV

The afternoon has come and we were all getting ready for the match. The crew and I wore our jersey. The girls tied our hair into a ponytail as we usually do during any matches, we entered the court. Students and teachers were present and of course our opponent, Dixie's Team.

After we five, Anthony, Charli, Ivy, Elijah and me of course discussed some details for the physical check-up, we settle for the competitive volleyball match.

Yes, we're a team.

"No foul. It's a fun play, okay?" Our volleyball couch warned us as he stood in between me and Dixie's Team.

"Ready? 1. . . 2. . .  3. . "

Chase threw the ball into the air to witch Ivy. . .  -
_

"Woah!" The crowd cheered. We screamed out loud. We won with 11 against 7. This was seriously one of the toughest match we have had after a long time. My team, they were all jumping and screaming out of joy. We did a group hug and went to congratulate the pathetic losers.

"Shit! I even lost the match because I was distracted by Addison. " Dixie though to herself  while rubbing the back of her neck, all nervous.