~♡...Hatred...♡~

Draco's POV

I knew Harry had been sneaking glances at me, why was he doing this? I was so confused.   I sighed and I turned to Pansy who wasn't hugging me, for once, instead she a had grin plastered on her face.

"What are you thinking about, Pansy?" I asked her, She seems suspicious.

"Oh draco, I was thinking you would want to hangout for some more time?" Pansy replied, still grinning. 

Third person POV 

He had enough of Pansy's clingyness. He shook his head 'no' and continued tinking about why Potter had been looking at him, was he wanting to fight?  What was it?! eh.. couldn't be much, Probably just mad at something. He decided just to continue on with his life. 

He realised Pansy had started to hug him again, Draco pushed Pansy off softly and mouthed 'no' 

Pansy huffed and walked away.

At the hallways  ( Third Person POV )

Harry was just on his way to class, when he felt something.. He fell down and dropped all his books. He tried to gather them again and turned around, he was still on the floor and looked up.

Malfoy.. 

"Potter, Was it a nice fall? If it wasn't I can push you again." Draco laughed and walked away. 

Harry inhaled, then exhaled. This was nothing surprising coming from Malfoy. He had been pushed off the stairs, hallway, and sometimes even in class when they were paired together. 

Harry got up and head to class. 

Potions  ( Harry's POV )

I got paired with Dean, perfect. I looked over to Draco's Pair just to see Draco scrunch his nose and roll his eyes and continue back to work. I turned back to my work and can't help but blush..Why?!  

After class ( still harry's POV ) 

I was still in the hallways just walking by, when suddenly I saw..visions..  

"V-v--" I stuttered.. Before I could finish I fell on the floor.. Oh god my head hurts so much. More visions came by.. Of Cedric's death.. The time when i entered the chamber of secrets.. Seeing voldemort rise right infront of my eyes.. no.. this was too much.

Hermione's POV

I was walking with Ron when I saw.. Harry?! He was on the floor, rolled into a ball, crying. He looked as if he had passed out. I gasped and I ran, Ron followed. I called Mcgonagall and we had taken him to hospital wing. 

Third Person POV 

Hermione and Ron were waiting at the side of Harry's hospital bed, Hoping he had just fainted. And they heard the door open.. Rita skeeter.. 

Hermione rolled her eyes at Rita and Ron just looked away, Annoyed. 

Harry had woken up and boy, Ron and Hermione were so glad. 

"HARRY! Are you alright?! How are you feeling?!" Ron asked while looking at harry, worried.

Harry nodded. Ron let out a sigh of relief. 

"D-did I miss quidditch?"  Harry asked, worried

Hermione hesitated.. and looked at ron

"yeah, but that's alright, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're ok" Ron replied 

Harry gave his friends a warm smile. And turned to mcgonagall 

"Mister potter, Can you describe the visions?" Professor Mcgonagall asked. 

"Yes.. but I feel kind of tired Miss.." Harry replied

Mcgonagall nodded. " Its alright, mister potter. Take the time you need. We can settle things later." Minnie gave him a smile

the door burst open, And there it was, Malfoy.

 The nurses laid Draco on the bed, he seemed as if he got injured in quidditch. 

Draco shot Harry a 'what are you looking at' look.                                                               Harry turned back around. His stomach churned.. what was this feeling?