Trying to get my mind of you

Third Person POV

Harry tried everything, everything. He had a shower, finished his homework, and tried to sleep. ( It didn't work ) Trying to sleep was a pain, He tossed and turned, but nothing worked. Thoughts were running around Harry's mind. And there...he saw it.. It was Voldemort. Great, Harry thought. Not only that he couldn't get any rest, but now Voldemort is going around in harry's mind. Harry's Scar started to burn, sting. His head tossing and turning. He couldn't. He Sat up in cold sweat, Looked around to see Ron, his friend peacefully sleeping. Harry didn't want to wake him up. 

Harry Grabbed his invisibility cloak and tip-toed outside. The sky was filled with stars. Harry sat down on the grass, and tried to focus on other things, but failed. 

Draco's POV 

I couldn't sleep, not one bit.. Why is Potter in my mind?! It could have been anyone, But why scarface!? I tried to sleep again. And thank god.. I got a good night's sleep for once.. I wonder How potter's doing..

M o r n i n g ♡ (  Still Draco's POV ) 

I walked to the great hall, I tried to look for Potter but no sign of him at all.. Looks Like I'm gonna have to find someone else to bully. I sighed and ate my toast. I looked at Blaise who was staring dreamily at Ron. 

"Blaise!? BLAISE!" I called out.  

"h-huh what!?" Blaise turned back to me and replied, His eyes were wide, He was blushing furiously 

"You've been staring at weasel for the past 5 minutes, Blaise." I chuckled.  Blaise was still blushing. I wiggled my eye-brows and hit him softly in the elbow

Blaise turned back to Ron and kept on staring.

♡ Third Person POV ♡

Oh Merlin. Harry thought. He slept outside, thank god He had his invisibility cloak with him. He didn't feel hungry.. Not like he felt like eating anyway. He ruffled his hair with his hands and adjusted his glasses. He met up with his friends Ron, And Hermione. Hermione put a strand of hair that was falling behind her ear and asked Harry 

"Harry, why weren't you at breakfast? We were worried!" Hermione looked at Harry and hit Ron softly in the elbow and smiled nervously. 

Harry looked down and looked back up. 

"I'm alright.." Harry answered, sounding like he was obviously lying, because he was.

"bloody nightmares again?" Ron asked looking at his friend.

Harry just nodded and turned to go to class. The class was with Slytherins... Great. 

Author's Note ♡ 

I'm sorry this chapter is short, I'll try and continue some more better chapters as soon as possible. It's 2am and I'm really tired- Aha- Alright. byee ♡