𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗌

warnings > swearing(?)

(R/N) = Random Name

(B/N) = Boy Name

!Highschool AU!

(manga = aot junior high)

Rumors spread fast; it's what most people say, and to be honest, it is a fact. Whatever it is about, it seems that every rumor spreads fast. The fastest ones are.. the ones about other people's personal life. No matter if it's invading their private life, people will still leak their life and secrets.

'Hey, did you know that (R/N) sleeps with older guys for money?'

'Can you seriously believe that (R/N) stole my boyfriend?! What a whore!'

You were relieved that you were never involved in these kinds of rumors, honestly you blend in the background most of the time, unlike your friends. They stood out or what people like to say, were popular.

But they are popular because they have likable personality traits, not because of some stupid rumor or gossip, people admire and love them.

As usual, you were walking to school with Ray; somehow an awkward feeling wrapped around the raven-haired boy.

The silence was somehow louder than the birds chirping in the morning. Ray moved his hand to rub the back of his neck, you had always noticed him doing this gesture when he was nervous; the thing you were wondering about was, why exactly was he nervous for? "How was your day. um, yesterday? Sorry I couldn't walk you home."

"No worries, I walked home alone just fine." The way you talked to him was reassuring enough; even so, he still felt guilty for not walking you home, it was like such a big deal for the both of you.

After all the apologies and the 'You sure?'s Ray finally, let out a sigh of relief. He rests his hand on top of your head, gently running his fingers through strands of your hair.

"I'm really glad that you're my friend."

Unbeknownst to them, someone was observing them; quite hard, and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

___

Ray was walking to his clubroom with a female freshman, who so happens to be in the same club as him "Hey um Ray, I was just wondering... if you're taken?" Ray looked at his underclassmen and let out a brief sigh.

"Why has everyone been asking me this lately?" He groaned loudly, quite straightforwardly irked from that specific question.