Chapter Seven

"And the memories bring back, memories bring back you,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi lay on his bed, his mind going back and forth Hoseok.

Why are you being such an attention whore?

such an attention whore?

an attention whore?

attention whore?

Yoongi sighed, turning the other way and watching the sun shine brightly on his face. "why won't you see my feelings, Hobi?" Yoongi whispered to himself, closing his eyes temporarily to stop his eyes from tearing up all over again. "fuck this shit," Yoongi muttered to himself, opening his eyes again and biting his well trimmed nails. soon he felt a stinging pain on the tip of the same finger. he scoffed, removing his hands and staring at his now red skin, and the over-trimmed nail, as he walked up to the bathroom to spit the piece of keratin away.

he returned to his bed, sniffling softly, "chill, its okay. you're not crying. you'll only prove Hoseok is worse, stop," Yoongi chanted over and over again, his sniffles reducing eventually.

suddenly, his phone buzzed up with a text from his best friend, Jeongguk.

yoongi looked up from his phone to the door, glaring at Jeongguk. "you asshole!" he cussed, sitting up. "Get your pretty ass up, baby," Jeongguk smirked, "we're going shopping,"

yoongi visibly cringed, "Stop calling me baby," the younger rolled his eyes, "anyway, get ready, I'll be outside." Jeongguk ruffled Yoongi's hair and walked out. Yoongi scoffed and got off his bed, ignoring his hurting heart.

-♪-♪-♪-

"C'mon, I'm ready," Yoongi walked out of his room with a bookbag that had a bottle inside it, since he knew he'd be getting thirsty the moment the ride starts. "woah, Hyung, since when are you into fishnets?" Jeongguk fan-boyed, squishing his best friend's cheeks. "ugh! stop!" Yoongi said in a muffled voice, whining over his swollen cheeks.  Jeongguk just laughed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and proceeded to sway his hips down the stairs. his eyes caught Hoseok, and he gulped down the tears that were trying to make their way out of his cat-like eyes. He quickly looked away, blinking rapidly to clear his vision. "Ignore him," Jeongguk rolled his eyes and dragged the older with him to the living room to temporarily bid Mrs. Jung goodbye.

"Mom!" Jeongguk smiled widely, pouncing on the woman who was watching some reality show on the TV. "Jeonggukie!" Mrs. Jung squealed back and hugged the boy with glee. "Mama, we're going shopping. we'll be back later." Yoongi grinned, hugging the other side of Mrs. Jung. "alright! isn't Hobi going with you?" Mrs. Jung asked, looking over at her son with confusion. Yoongi hesitantly looked at the redhead. Hoseok, looking extremely happy, replied back in an instant, "oh no, Jin's coming over,"

Yoongi immediately looked away, a huge pang piercing his already injured heart. Jeongguk subtly rolled his eyes at the redhead and noticed the frown on his other hyung. Mrs. Jung too, could feel the sadness radiating off of Yoongi.

"we'll leave then," Yoongi broke the silence with a frozen pin, smiling warmly at his mother in spite of the small sorrow flowing through his head. Mrs. Jung nodded, detatching herself from the boys. Yoongi giggled, pulling Jeongguk outside with him.  "Alright, take care, bye, Yoongi! Bye Ggukie!" Mrs. Jung shook her head childishly. "Bye Mom!" Jeongguk yelled back, closing the door shut.

"So, how's it going?" Mrs. Jung turned to Hoseok.

-♪-♪-♪-

Yoongi gulped down a quarter of the water in the bottle he brought earlier, sighing at the 'amazing taste' of the liquid. Jeongguk started the car, speaking, "You're sad because of him, right?"

Yoongi proceeded to look at Jeongguk with confusion. "what do you mean?" the older asked. "I meant, that you were sad because Hoseok called you an attention whore," Jeongguk said, glancing back at the road.

Yoongi stiffened.

"how did you know that? " Yoongi dryly inquired of the younger boy. Jeongguk huffed, "it's latest news of the school. Besides, Yugyeom told me in gym," the black haired adjusted the gear.

Yoongi widened his eyes in response, his cheeks turing a bright crimson out of embarrassment. "anyway, let's change the topic. what do you want to buy when you get there?" Jeongguk asked, stopping at a red light. Yoongi found himself instantly smiling. "fishnets, a choker and a crop top and then ice cream!" the older pumped his fist into the air, yelling childishly. "and then we're dyeing our hair!" Jeongguk yelled louder, laughing afterwards.

yoongi gasped and laughed too, "fuck yes! lets do that!"

-♪-♪-♪-

"Jinnie!" Hoseok giggled, pecking Jin's lips and ushering the older to come in. Seokjin smiled at the redhead, "Seokseok," he spoke in a tone a few octaves lower, the rasp covering Hoseok's limbs with goosebumps.

Hoseok immediately thought of Yoongi, a memory popping up at the nickname Seokjin used.

"Seokseok! lets get married!" a six year old Yoongi giggled, sucking on his popsicle.

"Mom says babies should study and become good people! we shouldn't marry, Yoonyoon!" five year old Hoseok replied back, staring down at his strawberry ice cream.

Yoongi made a puppy face, "then lets be big ajusshi's and get married?" he proposed, giggling.

Hoseok cringed, "No! we shouldn't marry! you're not my type!" He replied. Yoongi tilted his head curiously, "i know, Seokseok! I'm your best friend! why will i be a typewriter?" he smiled, patting Hoseok's hair lovingly.

"YoonYoon!" Hoseok laughed, "i meant, Wonnie Noona said, type means what kind of a ajusshi or ajummha you like and want to smooch smooch with!" Hoseok fake gagged, making kissing noises, "i dont want to smooch smooch with you!" he gagged again.

Yoongi teared up, "Mommy!" he yelled, bursting out in tears. an eleven year old Dawon walked towards them with a smartphone in her hand, "whats wrong, Yoongi, baby?" she asked sweetly, wiping away his tears. "Seokseok duh-doesn't like Yoo-yoonyoon anymore!" Yoongi sobbed, making grabby hands at Hoseok's sister.

Hoseok gasped, "When did I say that?!" He stood up, tearing up as well. "I said i didn't want to smooch smooch with him and i don't want to marry him! i swear, Wonnie!" Hoseok said, sticking his bottom lip out as he pinched his Adam's apple.

"what's going on here?" Mrs. Min asked.

Hoseok broke his chain of thoughts, smiling at the male

_____________

Word Count: 1070

unedited. :(

🤷🏻‍♀️ well, that happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

SOTC:

Song: Memories (Maroon 5)

-aerhopeplane out.