Chapter Thirteen

Seonghwa for non-atinys ---->

Lemme know what you think!

______________

"Life feels like a daydream
And I just wish that I could wake up,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

1.5 months later.

Yoongi stretched his legs, yawning as he scratched his butt. "Ah~ awm~" he whined, turning to the other side. "Yoongi wake up, wake up!" Jeongguk yelled, snatching the blanket from Yoongi. "HEY!" Yoongi yelled, kicking Jeongguk as he snatched his blanket back. He yawned and mumbled gibberish, going back to sleep. "Come on, wake up!" Jeongguk whined, "It's eighteenth!" he slapped Yoongi's butt. "one more hour," Yoongi muttered, hugging his pillow. "Two more minutes," Jeongguk warned.

"Wake up! I gave you ten minutes!" Jeongguk whined, kicking Yoongi playfully. "Two more minutes please~" Yoongi whined and buried his head in his pillow. "No more minutes, wake up!" Jeogguk screamed and hit Yoongi's arm playfully. "Bitch," Yoongi grumbled, peeking an eye open. He sat up and hung his head low, yawning again. "Hi! You're up!" Taehyung shyly smiled and walked inside, blushing when his eyes locked with Jeongguk's. "It's Hoseok hyung's birthday!" He chuckled, sitting at the end of the bed.

"Yeah," Yoongi nodded, smiling a bit. "I can't open my eyes," Yoongi chewed out, sticking his bottom lip out. "Huggie," He muttered, making grabby hands for his best friend. "You kicked me!" Jeongguk complained, turning away. Taehyung silently giggled, watching the best friends' interaction.

Yoongi grumbled and peeked his eye open again, crawling on Jeongguk's lap and wrapping his arms around his neck. Jeongguk pouted and hugged his hyung's waist back, "Come on, we have to wake him up!" Jeongguk said in a soft voice, burying his head in Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi silently hummed, "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes," He said, detaching himself from Jeongguk. "Better not be an hour!" Jeongguk exclaimed, chuckling. "Well, that's done," Taehyung chuckled. Jeongguk smiled back, gazing at his love's eyes.

-♪-♪-♪-

"I'm back!" Yoongi smiled and jumped on Jeongguk. "an hour later," Jeongguk rolled his eyes, catching his clingy best friend. "Technically he returned after fifty-eight minutes," Taehyung corrected, smirking. Jeongguk blushed furiously at the smirk, looking away. Yoongi subtly smirked at his best friend, pinching his bicep.

"Sorry, I fell asleep," Yoongi smiled after a few seconds, acting innocent. "How does one fall asleep in a bathroom!" Jeongguk screeched. "You need to go to sleep therapy," Yoongi winked and got off. "Whatever!" Jeongguk grumbled, walking outside his best friend's room. "Oof!" Yoongi rolled his shoulder and skipped outside with Taehyung, who giggled.

"Now, come on," Yoongi smiled evilly, silently opening Hoseok's room's door. Jeongguk and Taehyung giggled childishly, walking in. "Hey, Yoongi, Tae, Gguk!" They heard Hoseok's voice and froze in their steps.

Yoongi gulped, noticing how Hoseok called everyone but him by a nickname, shrugging his short sting away. "Hey," Yoongi smiled widely, hugging Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled, but didn't hug Yoongi back, "Happy birthday!" Yoongi smiled, "You're seventeen!" He chuckled back and pulled back, waiting for the others to wish him. "Happy birthday, hyung!" Taehyung smiled and bro-hugged Hoseok. "Thanks!" Hoseok smiled back softly, hugging Jeongguk. "Happy birthday," Jeongguk smiled and hugged his best friend. "Mhm, thanks," Hoseok smiled more.

"How do you wanna spend today?" Yoongi asked. Biting his lip, Hoseok replied, "I'll have breakfast and go to Seokjin's," he smiled sheepishly.

Yoongi stared at Hoseok blankly for a few moments and blinked once, "Oh, okay," he replied. Hoseok nodded and walked out.

Jeongguk sighed, "Why does it have to be this way," he said and turned to face his other best friend, who had tears blurring his vision. "Hyung..." Jeongguk whispered, frowning at Yoongi in worry.

Yoongi sniffled and ran his hand through his electric blue hair, "I-I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry," he muttered and rushed outside. "He'll get through it, don't worry," Taehyung hugged Jeongguk, rubbing his back soothingly. Jeongguk broke down crying in a fraction of seconds, burying his head in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung froze, blinking rapidly. After all, it's not often a man lets his guard down.

"Let it out, I'm here," Taehyung pecked Jeongguk's hair, hugging him tighter.

-♪-♪-♪-

A Few Days Later.

"happy birthday Yoongi!" Was all Yoongi had been hearing since the moment he unwillingly woke up. His Mama had assaulted his face with hugs and kisses, and Jeongguk had decided to not torture his hyung for only and only, that day. His friends had wished him and surprisingly, Jimin had given him a bandana the previous night. Even Namjoon wished him. After their break up a few months back, he wished Yoongi.

However, Yoongi wasn't exactly happy.

Yoongi breathed the polluted air in, staring at his best friend, "Hobi, it's March Ninth!" Yoongi squealed, faking enthusiasm. "So?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head a little bit in confusion. Yoongi's smile faltered a little bit before he brought it up again, "don't you think you're forgetting something?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok pouted, making Yoongi's heart do a flip. "I completed Mr. Lim's assignment, Jeongguk got his ice cream treat," Hoseok thought and stammered, "nope, I ain't," he confirmed, "I'm not forgetting anything," Hoseok nodded, smiling softly.

Yoongi bit his lip, nodding. "Oh, okay, nevermind," he replied, before hanging his head low.

No, Yoongi wasn't hurt, he was shocked.

"Was there something I needed to remember?" Hoseok asked again. Yoongi shook his head, "no, uh I just wanted to let you know since you forget dates often," the older gave a small smile. "I gotta go, class starts," Yoongi gave a small smile before huffing and walking away. Hoseok gulped, muttering an inaudible 'well, okay,' to the older male who had already walked away.

Yoongi walked inside the building with a scowl, thanking everybody who wished him. "YOONGI!" he heard a few voices and he stumbled forward, yelping loudly, "Seriously, guys!" Yoongi complained, "Don't jump on me like that! I could have died!" he scowled even more.

"Yo, you're an adult! what's got you cheesed off?" San asked, chuckling a bit. "It's nothing," Yoongi sighed. "Are we keeping secrets now?" Seonghwa asked with a pout and Wooyoung nodded. Yoongi sighed, "I hate you guys!" the other boys laughed, "we all know you don't, now," Yoongi bit his lip, "Seokseok doesn't remember it's my birthday," he said, looking down. "It's best you move on, bro," Yugyeom and Jinyoung said together, sighing. "Easier said than done. I've been in love with him since I was eleven," Yoongi scoffed at himself. "Seven years!" Jongho, a friend of theirs, screeched.

"Glad you got the brains in the family," Yoongi dramatically flipped his imaginary long hair.

____________

Word Count: 1114

Guess what's gonna happen later? :)))))))

SOTC:

Song: Sad Forever (Lauv)

-aerhopeplane out.