Chapter Twenty Three

"Ooh, when your lips undress me;
Hooked on your tongue,
Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly,
Don't stop,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yoongi and Jeongguk sighed together and looked at Hoseok who was curled up on the bed, drunk and crying. "Hoseok-ah," Jeongguk called, sitting beside the male. "Hoseok, love," Yoongi said softly when Jeongguk didn't receive a reply.

stroking the younger's hair, they watched Hoseok break apart in tears again. "Go away!" Hoseok sobbed, bringing his knees to his chest. "No," Yoongi replied firmly. Jeongguk sighed, "We forgive you, it's okay," He said, biting his lips.

Hoseok cried loudly, shaking miserably, "I loved him!" He yelled, hiccuping. "I wanted to marry him!" He slurred, making Yoongi bite his lips.

The words hit him like a truck, and he scrunched his nose up in pity toward his poor lovestruck heart.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise," Yoongi said, running his hands through Hoseok's soft hair to calm him down.

Hoseok sat up straight after a few minutes and hiccuped, crawling on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi widened his eyes, his stomach going wild with butterflies. He let out a shaky breath and held Hoseok close, rubbing his back.

Hoseok buried his head in Yoongi's neck, sobbing his heart out all over again.

After the younger (Hoseok) was calm, Jeongguk decided to break the silence, "We have Tteokbokki for dinner. Let's go and eat," He said, biting his lip. Hoseok whined, "Don't wanna go," He muttered, curling up in a ball.

Yoongi chuckled softly, "No skipping meals, now let's go," He said, patting Hoseok's butt innocently.

Hoseok blushed, "Okay, fine," He said, sniffling. Jeongguk and Yoongi walked a very drunk Hoseok to the table. They sat down and ate their dinner, Hoseok burping loudly once in a while, making all of them cringe.

"God, keep it down!" Yoongi laughed, groaning with Jeongguk made fake fart noises. "I'm so done!" Hoseok slurred, stuffing his face with kimchi. "ARGH!" Jeongguk screamed out of the blue.

Yoongi made a face of disgust, "gross."

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Jeongguk yelled, laughing.

After an hour, Jeongguk decided it was time for him to leave. "I'm gonna sleep at Tae's today!" Jeongguk squealed, skipping out.

Yoongi watched him go, "Do I forgive Hoseok?" He muttered to himself, looking down at his hands.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Hoseok stumbled to Yoongi and let his weight drop in the older's arms, making Yoongi widen his eyes. "Damn," He muttered, "bedroom, now," Yoongi commanded, making Hoseok whimper.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, dragging Hoseok to bed. "Watch a movie or something," Hoseok whined, "But I wanna play!"

"Play?" Yoongi questioned, frowning, "Yes," Hoseok whined. "Truth or Drink!" He giggled.

Yoongi sighed, "you're already drunk," Hoseok pouted, "Truth or Drink!"

"No," Yoongi said firmly, not realising how much his commanding tone turned Hoseok on. "Play with me~!" Hoseok whined, hugging Yoongi's waist.

After around thirty minutes of begging Yoongi, Hoseok succeeded in convincing him.

"Would you eat mud?" Hoseok asked, giggling. "I'd rather chop your leg off," He replied with narrowed eyes.

Hoseok whined.

They played for about three hours, Yoongi's vision blurring slowly. "Oh, I'm not drunk!" He giggled.

Hoseok squealed and took chugged down a bit of Soju from his third bottle, Yoongi doing the same from his fourth bottle.

Yes, fourth.

Hoseok giggled, crawling on Yoongi's lap again. "Now what?" He giggled. Yoongi hummed, "Now we sleep," he replied after a second.

"Nu!" Hoseok whined his dick hardening more. Yoongi felt it poke his lower belly, giving him butterflies.

"No, you have to sleep," Yoongi said drunkenly.

Hoseok disobeyed, and rolled his hips on the older's. As Yoongi felt his arousal growing by the second, he pushed Hoseok back on the bed, and as the night progressed, one thing lead to the other, as their frustration pooled out in streaks of warm insanitary liquid (which the author finds disgusting because they're not into dick).

Yoongi plopped down on the bed and relaxed his muscles, soon drifting off to a dreamless sleep, his arms draping over Hoseok's loosely.

Seokjin could never fuck Hoseok so good.
___________________

Word Count: 735

Reminder: They were both drunk when this happened so there was no consent while stripping.

It's low-key realistic so don't @ me.

[edit: i deleted the smut.]

ONE MORE CHAPTER AIENSINEKSMS-

SOTC:

Song: Senorita - Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello

-aerhopeplane out.