Girls In The Hood🥵🙄

Ty knew I was bougie but he must have forgot I'm from the hood too. I couldn't believe he was basically saying I was easy. "Fuck you, Micheal!" I said, using his real name, to let him know I wasn't playing. "Just because I do a song or two wit a Nigga don't mean he getting pussy from me. I'm not no easy female and for you to say that's real disrespectful. You don't trust me? I was single before I met you, why would I start having hoes now. You owe me an apology, or I don't want to speak to you again. You can have all the shit you just bought me back, I ain't even ask for it, I got my own damn money. FUCK YOU MICHAEL!" I ranted. Ty stopped the car and said "I apologize, I ain't mean to disrespect you like that at all, but I juss got so mad and you know how things went with my ex, I'm so sorry baby, I won't ever do it again. Please take the stuff I bought you, I want you to have it because I want you. I took a minute to think abt it, I was still mad before I said "I want you too, but we have to trust each other, besides I have more projects coming out with them soon." "What? When? I'm coming to all of em." Ty replied as if he didn't juss hear anything I said. "I'll send u my schedule" I responded not wanting to argue anymore. "But, you don't get no pussy for a week since you not even trying to trust me." I challenge him. "You know you can't even go that long without daddy's dick, come on girl stop playing," Ty says confidently. "You really think that? I'm not even gon have time for u, I got work tonight and the two nights I'm not working, I got projects to work on." I stated truthfully. "I'll go buy that club, ion want you working there's no more, and who you got projects wit?" Ty said. "I appreciate the thought, but no thank you. And I don't need a damn babysitter." I said rolling my eyes and getting out of the car,' to take an Uber. "If you don't get your ass back in this car!" Ty shouted from behind me. I wasn't even gon answer him because like I told him, I'm not a child. I wanted to attempt to make this shit work, but the way he's acting is..weird. I guess it's true, Niggas get some good pussy and start going crazy for real. "Where u goin?" he shouted again. "Home Ty, where u should go too. Think about if you need to be in a relationship right now, with all the trust issuers you got.."  "I need some space, Ty. I'll call you." I told him.
*at my place
I got to my house and took my clothes off at the door. I headed upstairs to take a well needed shower. I turned the water to hot as hell and told Alexa to play my new project I was working on with Beyoncé.
*30 mins later
I retrieved my clothes from the living room floor and went up to my room to pick out my clothes for work. I have about 3 hours before work, so a nap sounds great after all the stress from earlier.
*1 hour later
I have an hour before work so I'll get ready now, by beating my face now and putting on a wig I think I'll keep on for work.

 *1 hour laterI have an hour before work so I'll get ready now, by beating my face now and putting on a wig I think I'll keep on for work

This is what she wore for now...
*at work
I headed into my boss' office to get her and check in before heading to the dressing room and getting ready.
I ended up choosing a white cowgirl hat with a matching white cropped tie front shirt and high waisted white thong and knee high boots and gold Cuban link chains with a matching bracelet and a gold and diamond studded Rolex.

After choosing my fit I went to give the Dj my song before hitting the stage...
* Play the song in the MM
After making sure my music was situated, I went to hit the stage, after Flomili announced me
I started to get in the zone and do my thang when I felt myself being pulled from the stage. I was dragged all the way to the bathroom before I saw who interrupted my dance. I came face to face with none other than Ty.
Me: What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Ty: Baby...
Me: I'm not your baby right now. You couldn't wait until I was off stage, really Michael!
Ty: I just-
Me: You just fuckin with my money, that's what u doing. We're on a break right now, where's your dignity?
Ty: Fuck that Fr! When it comes to you, nothing matters but you!
Me: That's what you came to say? You're sorry and you miss me? It's not about nun of that, you don't get it! You have to trust me too, it takes more than good sex to have a good relationship.
Ty: I came to say more than that
Me: Spit it out!

Ty: I luh-luv-love you.

Me: *laughs obnoxiously

Me: You lu-luh- love me? Yea right. U couldn't even say it. Don't hmu don't check up on me and don't stalk me. When I wanna talk we'll talk.
Ty: What? Nah fr?
Me: Real as an illness.
Ty: Aight. I'm gon respect what u want.
Me: I'll hold u to it. Good bye Tyga.

I got back to work, dancing all night til my feet ached. I made about 5k tonight, I'm proud of myself. I headed home and turned on my living room light, when I thought I heard a sound so I stayed still a moment. When the sound disappeared, I headed up to the bathroom to shower. I told Alexa to play one of my older songs "Realer". I began to scrub my body and rap the lyrics, trying to forget everything else that happened throughout the day.  I was using a new lavender anti stress wash by Aveeno too. I washed three times, before getting out and going to my room. I looked through my wardrobe and picked out a purple silk pajama set. I wrapped my hair with a silk scarf and laid down, getting on Twitter. I see my name many times, Tyga's mistress is what they're calling me. Ha. If only they knew who was pimping who. My eyes started to get lazy and relaxed, when I wasn't even really tired yet. My body began to go limp and I saw a black figure standing over me and heard mumbling, before I blacked out into a deep slumber.