Freak🥵

As soon as we pull up, the valet takes Ty's car keys and we step onto to the red carpet. A bunch of cameras flash and people yell out commands like "pose this way, look here, turn". It's a bit overwhelming but having Ty's arm around my waist feels so good! I bet he doesn't even know what he's doing to me rn, I swear he gon earn him some later😩🤤. I guess  he catches me staring bc he says "like what you see?" I reply "Mmhm, Nd ima show u just how much later." That catches him by surprise causing a smirk to form at the corner of my mouth. We finally get inside of the vast hall and we still have to take more pictures 😩, it must be tiring getting so much attention all the time. "Bitch!", I hear causing my head to spin. "I've been expecting you to show yo a-", I start to say when I'm abruptly cut off. "Hey bitch!", Nicki says again. "Ohh, hey bebe", I say laying my accent on thicc. "I was wondering when I was gon bump into u girl!" I'm so happy it was Nick Nd not that dumb hoe I had to humbly put tha paws on earlier🙄. Ig tonight is gon be good after all. "Girl you look good. I bet Ty is excited wit all the skin u got showing!" I can't help but laugh out loud. "He's actually behaving himself. I'll reward him later", I say while catching his eye. I walk back up to Ty's side after taking more pictures with Nick and by myself.  He grabs my backside and asks me "Wanna get away from everybody else and have some fun?" He nods toward a secluded area. I shake my head in agreement and he takes my hand and we go through the door. Through the door, there are a bunch of rooms and we go in the second one..

 Through the door, there are a bunch of rooms and we go in the second one

He kisses me softly, then rough and passionately. I feel the fire between us and can't help but let desire take over. His tongue slips in my mouth and I accept it, swirling mine over and under his. I mix up the kiss, sucking on his top lip, then biting the bottom. Then I suck on his tongue and start taking off his shirt. He starts unzipping my top at the same time. My top and his shirt hit the floor and now we take off each others bottoms. He kisses me again as he slips a finger inside of me, making me moan. "You like that?, he asks. "Yea baby", I moan. He starts moving his finger faster and then uses his tongue to play with my clit. Then he rubs it fast, faster, faster. "Uhhh", I can't help but moan. When I feel myself abt to reach climax, I flip over, sitting on his face. I grip his hair and ride his face back and forth. Then in circles. "Unhh!" "Ooh!" Ohh" I moan loudly. Then, he flicks his tongue in circles on my spot and my legs start shaking fast like a uzi gun. Afterward, he lays me on my back and puts his fingers inside. He hits my g spot once, twice, "Ohh fuck!!" I cry out as I start squirting on the bed and he licks my pussy again, tasting my juices. I take a second to recover and then aim to please him now. I throw my hair over my shoulder while inserting him in my mouth. I suck on the tip at first then I start licking the sides of his shaft and deep throating. I speed up the pace hearing him starting to grunt. "Ooh...yeah baby..keep going!" I spit on the tip and let it drip down to his balls. Then I put him back into my mouth then I suck on his ball sack. I start deep throating again while humming on his 🍆 and swirling my tongue on his shaft. Then, I play with his urethral opening, putting my tongue on it and licking back and forth and in circles. To finish him off, I suck on one of his balls while jerking him off and then I start to lick the spot between his asshole and his ball sack. "Mmmmhhhhhhh", "Ohhh fuck, I'm coming", I hear him say. But that only makes me deep throat him at 50 miles per hour. I start to gag on it, since it reaches my chest. "Guck! Gup! Glop!" I start to really feel it in my throat when" "Ohhh!!", he cums and I release him from my mouth. "Damn bae", he says. "You fire!", he adds kissing me deeply. He flips me over hard and start pumping inside me while grabbing my breasts. "Ohhh", I moan. "Yes!" Then he strokes faster gripping my back. "Shit", he cusses. He turns me over, putting my legs in the air and sticking his dick deeep inside of me. "Oooooh babyy ", I say in pleasure. He starts stroking faster and faster until I squirt again. "Ahh", I yell. "Yes" He doesn't stop stroking for a few more seconds. Then, he's laying under me with my feet on his thighs. He's pumping hard and fast as hell. He starts breathing heavy and he says "Shit baby, you so wet and tight." Then he starts going faster and faster and I can feel his balls hitting against my clit. I start rubbing my clit and he moves my hand doing it for me. "Ohhh, ooooh!", I moan. "Yeah baby, yea, ooh fuck!", I yell. One stroke later, I'm a sprinkler again. He turns me over to face him and I put his dick back inside. He spreads his legs and wraps his arms around my back for maximum depth, even though he reached far enough already. "Ahhh", I cried out until I squirted once again. Then I got on top and started riding him like a horse, spelling coconut with my hips. I felt its warmness first then he said "Fuck I'm coming baby!" He ejaculates and I give him head once more. I know what he likes now, so I lick his sweet spots and he empties the last of his seed onto my face. After we lie there for a while, I find a bathroom nearby. We get fixed up and head back to the event like nothing even happened.