Sana pulled back and smirked. "Yeah? You want my big cock filling up your mouth?" She sat up on the couch as Tzuyu scrambled into position. She ran her thumb along Tzuyu's bottom lip. "Open up, nice and wide. That's it…" Sana murmured. She grasped the base of her cock and tapped the tip against Tzuyu's cheek. Her cock sank into Tzuyu's waiting mouth, and she threw her head back at the sensation.

"Fuck… Your mouth is insane. You suck my dick so well, Tzuyu." Sana was oddly vocal today, but Tzuyu was definitely not complaining. She pushed Sana's cockhead inside the softness of her inner cheek and the brunette above her grunted and thumbed the shape of her cock against Tzuyu's mouth. Her tongue flicked Sana's slit, making her hips stutter and her ass flex against the actress hand. Sana grunted, pulling her cock back and stroking herself slowly. "Easy. You're going to make me come early with a tongue like that."

Tzuyu beamed and nipped Sana's inner thigh. It was always a boost for her self-esteem to be the cause of Sana's early arrival. She watched the escort stave off her orgasm by fisting her slick cock. She sat down on the couch, her pants still pooled at her feet. Tzuyu rose off the floor and straddled Sana's lap, the head of her meat bumping against her stiff clit.

Without preamble, Sana positioned her cock against Tzuyu's entrance and she sank down on it greedily, a gasp and a moan erupting from her lips. Tzuyu trembled and clung to Sana. "Oh god, being filled to the brim with your cock… I love it." She whimpered against the prostitute's mouth, while beneath her, Sana squirmed, hips rising in shallow undulations, her girth coated with the abundance of Tzuyu's cum.

"I know you do. I can feel your pussy." Sana grinned and nuzzled the valley of Tzuyu's tits, mouthing at her nipples until they were stiff and grazing her cheek. "It's making me feel like it doesn't want my dick to leave you." She hummed and gripped Tzuyu tighter to her body. Sana rutted up into her pussy, her slickness dripping down to her balls and coating her thighs. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like this, Tzuyu." Sana's voice dropped into a low, rough murmur against the softness of Tzuyu's breasts.

The actress felt something deep, and it wasn't just Sana's cock thrusting in and out of her slick heat. She heard it in Sana's tone. The greediness. The selfishness. The way she clung to Tzuyu and pounded into her, their slick skins slapping in an erotic rhythm that made Tzuyu shiver. Her fists tightened into Sana's hair and she rolled her hips, allowing Sana's thick meat to graze her sensitive walls, making her twitch. She wanted to come, and she could feel it brewing in her lower belly, like a tidal wave.

Sana gripped Tzuyu's ass tighter and craned her neck for a kiss. Their lips brushed, and Tzuyu clenched. She wouldn't stop shaking as she came with a breathless cry. Underneath her, Sana increased the roughness of her pace. She pushed off the couch and flipped them over so that she was pounding in and out of Tzuyu until her hips froze and cum pulsed out of her cock. She lay panting on top of Tzuyu, her dick softening, her lips wandering across Tzuyu's breasts.

So entranced were they with each other, and so exhausted by their activities that they barely heard the door open. They did, however, heard the angry footsteps that echoed through put the din of Tzuyu's home. " Now!"

Sana pulled apart from Tzuyu but not before kissing her forehead. She pulled her boxers and pants up around her hips and Tzuyu looked over Sana's shoulder to see a crowd of people in her home, led by Elle and followed by Steven, and Delilah. The housekeeper looked embarrassed, averting Tzuyu's eyes as much as possible. Sana stood in between Tzuyu's nakedness and the crowd, who seemed to stare at the actress in disbelief, save for Elle. "Who are you people?" Sana asked, calm as a spring breeze rustling through the leaves of trees. She stood up and threw a blanket over Tzuyu's body.

"That is none of your business." Elle snarled, haughty in her high heels. Her hands were on her hips, and as Tzuyu  managed to compose herself, the publicist scowled at Sana, as if she smelled like something dead. Which, Tzuyu could attest to the fact that Sana smelled anything but. She smelled like sweat and sex and frosty pines and mint. To see anyone, especially that cow Elle Beasly scowling at Sana, should be put to jail. "You," she pointed at the brunette. "Need to get out of here before I call the authorities."