10

Tzuyu whimpered, her holes tightening around Sana as she continued to prod and fuck her until her muscles were loose and she was a soaking, panting mess on the couch. Their combined cum had long been licked away, and fresh waves of Tzuyu's clear, glossy juices were spilling out of her pussy, only to be devoured by the prostitute's greedy mouth.

"Can I fuck your ass?" Sana asked against Tzuyu's soft, blushing inner thigh, an assemblege of hickey's and bite mark's adorning her tender skin.

"Oh...Yes!" Tzuyu gnawed on her bottom lip, her eyes glassy with lust and apparent need for her anal hole to be stuffed with cock, Sana's cock. "Yes...Fuck my asshole Nana." She pleaded, pushing back into the prostitute's mouth, shivering whenever her tongue flicked against her puckered anus. "Fuck me with your thick cock until I'm screeming your name..."

"No need to tell me twice." The brunette groaned. She reached into her briefcase and pulled out a bottle of lube. She slicked up Tzuyu's fluttering pucker and then her fingers. She eased the tip of her fingers in, watching every move Tzuyu made. Once Tzuyu whimpered and begged for more, Sana pushed her fingers in until it's entire length was inside Tzuyu's ass, curling and spreading lube against her hot walls.

The only sound that lingered in Tzuyu's living room were the moans and the ragged breathing that came from the actress. Sana added another finger, her mouth occupied by Tzuyu's leaking pussy. She was so wet, her juices dripping down Sana's chin and even adding to the slickness that aided sana to finger fuck Tzuyu's asshole with ease. Tzuyu was writhing and already came twice by the time Sana deemed her anus loose enough for her thick, pulsing cock.

She stroked herself a few times and stared at the way Tzuyu's tits rose and sank with every breath she took. Sana hoped that she could last through this, at least until Tzuyu came. It would be difficult, Sana knew. Especially because of the way Tzuyu's hole seemed to beg for her cock the way it clenched and unfurled. Bending over, Sana licked Tzuyu's folds a few more times to get Tzuyu going, before positioning her rigid meat against her back enterance. "Ready, beautiful?" She asked, her mouth taking in a stiff nipple.

"I've been ready for half an hour." Tzuyu said with a breathless chuckle. She cupped the back of Sana's neck and kissed her roughly, her tongue and teeth playing with the brunettes lips. While above Tzuyu, Sana struggled to bisect her attention between the rough, mind numbing kisses, and her cock entering Tzuyu's impossibly tight anus.

"Damn... " Sana grunted, her nails digging into the couch couchins. She was tight. It was not often that Sana was allowed to put her cock in a virgin ass, and to be able to fuck Tzuyu like this, her muscles clamping down on her, was definitely something Sana would be dreaming of for the weeks to come. She breathed deep, focusing on Tzuyu's parted mouth and her emerald eyes swirling with lust. "You're so tight, you know that? It's like.." She moistened her lips and released a slow breath. "I'm so deep inside you. It's fucking amazing."

"You are, you're so deep". Tzuyu breathed. "But I need you to Fuck me" she growled.

Sana nodded and pressed her forehead against Tzuyu's chest. She could feel Tzuyu's rapid heartbeat, fluttering inside her ribcage.

This was all it was, Sana told herself.

Fucking. She was a fool to think otherwise.

Shaking her head to rid herself of the unwanted thoughts, Sana sank her teeth into the soft skin of Tzuyu's breast and rutted into her, until she was balls deep inside Tzuyu's ass. Sana pushed in and out of Tzuyu's tight puckered asshole, repeating the deep strokes that left Tzuyu gasping, until an impatient sound urged Sana to pound her, and make do with her promise of fucking her into the couch.

The echo of their skins, slick with sweat filled Sana's ears, allowing her aural pleasures to heighten. Accompanied by Tzuyu's seductive moans, her breathless pants, her soft murmurs of ' yes ', and 'harder!' made Sana feel things that she shouldn't. Ever.

So she gripped Tzuyu's hips tighter, fucked her into the couch until it jerked back due to the force of her pumping hips.

"Fuck what a dirty girl." Sana smirked, her tongue flattening against the valley of Tzuyu's breasts. Her hips pumping away. She could feel the peak of her orgasm throbbing inside her lower belly, but she gritted her teeth and continued fucking Tzuyu to prolong her orgasmic Frenzy. "I haven't even touched your clit... You get off on getting fucked in the ass?"

Tzuyu whimpered and clawed Sana's shoulders and arms. " F-Fuc k.." was all she managed to say, but it was good enough for Sana. She pushed her dick until she was balls deep, and growled, her cum shooting out In torrents. Sana felt weak, and could tell that Tzuyu was too, by the way she was slumped, her body trembling.

"Sana, I..." She sighed shook her head. "It's nothing".

Sana nipped Tzuyu's jaw. "Tell me".

"Tell me something about you. Anything". Tzuyu asked. "It doesn't have to be oddly personal. Just...Something like, what did you have for lunch today? Or-"

Chuckling, Sana moved to pull out of Tzuyu, but she grasped her tightly. "Nooo,don't leave. I like you in me. A-and you don't have to answer or anything".

"Relax". Sana said, tucking a lock of dark hair behind Tzuyu's ear. "If I don't pull out now when your muscles are still relaxed, it would hurt". She eased her cock out, and gasped, the sensation of Tzuyu's tight wall dragging across her shaft made her tremble. Sana cleared her throat and sat up on the couch beside Tzuyu. "Something about me, hm? I'm sad to say that I'm not that intresting". She grinned, her fingertips tracing lines of sweats that coated Tzuyu's stomach.

"But...You know how there are some poets who say they feel to much?" Sana waited for Tzuyu to nod before continuing. "And that's why they write. They have this overflow. They say if they don't write, they would literally burst, but..." Sana sighed and leaned back. "That's not me. Poetry will always be this never ending chase for feeling, only to perpetually fail".

Tzuyu eyes swirled with something indescribable, and Sana wondered what it was about her eyes that wanted her to stay. "That was unexpected". Tzuyu said.

"I know". Sana grinned if only to make Tzuyu believe that it was a fact she threw around casually. "People say that often about me". Sitting up, she made a move to gather her clothes when Tzuyu's hand around her arm stopped her.

"Will you let me hear some? Of your poety, I meant."

It was the first time someone asked Sana that. And after such a moment of something raw and powerful like fucking, Sana felt powerless to deny her. As if it was the sensible thing to do; to show this women that she was capable of doing more. "Sure". Sana said, smiling.

Tzuyu reflected Sana's smile and was about to say something when a sharp rap came from her front door. She froze, but Sana did not. The escort stood up, calm as still water, and pulled her boxer briefs and pants up around her waist. "You should probably get that while I sneak out". Sana said, putting her shirt on.

"Y-your not going to leave, are you?"

Sana paused, "Not if you don't want me to. But you should give me a place to hide."

Shooting off the couch, Tzuyu hastily tugged her clothes back on before pointing to the door of her sanctuary. "In there. Lock the door behind you." She wiggled, the sensation of Sana's cum leaking out of her asshole no longer felt as pleasurable, now that she was in motion. Sana slipped inside her haven, and she felt some sort of irony, and a recurring theme of Sana being able to enter crevices of her life and body that no one ever dared to before.

Fixing her hair to make her look presentable, Tzuyu swept through her living room to see if anything was out of place. Content, she strode to the front door and opened it. Outside Stood two men. One of them was the man that used to be the love of Tzuyu's life. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Tzuyu mustered her sternest voice, her hands on her hips.

"Beakhyun? what are you doing here?"