"My dear darling i am Victor your maternal grandfather and this here standing behind me is your uncle Albert" he said and i looked at them shocked.

"What?" I muttered after few minutes of watching them silently.

"Yes dear and i feel so hurt that you didn't even knew about me" he said and looking hurt.

I watched them silently and i will say i would have believed them if only i haven't caught them sharing a evil smirk for a few seconds.

But i will play along with them so that i can buy the time to get us out of here.

"Really!! B...but why didn't we met before and why my dad didn't told me about you?" I asked faking that i feel bad.

"Oh darling that's because your dad doesn't like me" he said as a matter of fact tone.

"But why? And if i am your granddaughter then why did you kidnapped me" I asked making a confuse face.

He got alarmed hearing my question but tried to play it off and I wouldn't have noticed it if i wasn't observing his each action attentively.

"I didn't wanted to kidnap you like this dear but Steven didn't left me any choice. He had guards following you everywhere so i couldn't come close to you. And as for why he hate me well that is because i wanted to marry your mom to the man i had choosen for her but she didn't wanted to so she ran away and later when i found her she was married to your father. I was really angry with her so i told her to never contact me again but few years later i got to know that she died giving birth to you and i couldn't forgive myself for not contacting her all those years, now my only daughter is dead. When i went to her funeral your dad banished me to even see her last time saying that it was me who said to never contact her again so i am not allowed to even attend her funeral." He said and i watched as he wiped away the tear coming out of his eyes.
But i didn't believe a single thing he said because with my observation i heard that there was no pain in his voice of loosing his only daughter. And i can say that because i had seen Varun's parents cry of pain of loosing his son. So i know he is just acting but the question is why?

Suddenly i felt something wet on my arm so i looked at it and saw water droplets one drop then second then third , i looked up and saw emmy sobbing quietly. It seems she bought his story.

"Hey emmy shhh....its ok calm down i am here" i said to her and rubbed her back to calm her down. From the corner of my eyes i could see both of them glaring at us.

So i looked at them and they changed their expressions so fast someone would think i had just imagine that if i haven't seen it for real.

Suddenly the man my supposed grandfather got up  and extended his hand to me. I looked at him then his hand then got up myself while supporting emmy as well.

"Lets go " he said and turned around

"Where?" I asked hesitantly

"I will take you to your room can't let my granddaughter stay here " he said

"Then why in the first place i was put here?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Oh th...that because when my men bought you here we weren't here so they put you here" he said and i could say his facade was breaking as he couldn't form the best reply.

"Oh ok" i said as i nodded my head.

"Yeah!! Now lets go" he said and started walking so i followed him with emmy in tow.

" And where are you going?" Albert asked and i looked at him to see him watching emmy with a glare.

"She is coming with me" i said to him

He was going to say something but i cut him off with another question.

"And i got it why did you kidnapped me but why did you kidnap her?" I asked him and as he was going to reply that old hag came in between.

" You both were together there so my men bring you both here because they couldn't tell which one of you is my granddaughter." He said and glared at his son.

"Now if your 20 questions are finished lets get you to your room and your friend can stay with you as well" he said and tried to smile at emmy but it just came out creepy.

After that we all went along and i looked around to remember every place so that we could sneak out easily.

After a few turns we got to a room  and Albert left us alone saying he will see us later and to take rest . Like hell i will be resting here knowing all that story was fake . I just don't get it that how did he even know me and why did he kidnapped us? For what?

But my main priority right now is to get away from here and reach home as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter. How's the new twist?

What do you guys think ? Is Albert really her grandfather or he was just acting.

Vote and comment 😎😎

Thankyou😍😍🙂

Enjoy😘😘