Chapter 5: Boyfriend?!

Start from the beginning

" STOP DOING THAT IT HURTS! THAT'S CHILD ABUSE!" I growled.

" Really? I don't think so." He grinned and turned around, leaving me dumbfounded. He wave his hand while walking away with his left hand in his pocket.

" Tch, that Gangster guy." I facepalmed my face and look to my wristwatch. Crap! That games are already starting!!
I ran to the stadium as fast as I could to catch up the games.

I arrived at the stadium just in time, I was amazed by how many people were excited because of this game I saw many people taking their seats. I tried to seat on one vacant beside me but unluckily someone got in first.

I ended up standing while watching the game, The time doesn't matter because of the intense game going on!
In the court I saw a familiar guy, That gangster guy from before.
So he's a basketball player? That Idiot guy is a Player?

" Sheeeshshshshs." I took a deep breath and sigh.

The game had begun and my eyes are glued on that 'guy'. I can sense something different about him, he's like a monster or something.

The Referee blew his whistle signaling a foul, I averted my gaze towards the bald guy, who I think is their captain.

" I told you to pass the ball to me!" He exclaimed in frustration and smacked the forehead of the bald guy.

" This guy needs some discipline!" I clench my fist and step on the grills then inhaled." OI! IDIOT KNOW HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SENPAI! " I shouted, putting my both hands on the side of my cheeks. I stared at him fiercely so that he should know his place.

The stadium begun silent and all of them look at me. The moment I realize it, I scratch the back of my head and smiled sarcastically.

He smirked at me, Waving his hand. My brows twitch in annoyance.

" I-I HOPE YOU LOSE IDIOT!" I said bluntly.

His face shifted to his poker face look and grinned.I heard him say "I'm sorry not this time." He tilted his head and put his hands on his hips as the bell rung signaling the 4th quarter.

As the time pass by I analyze his moves and I noticed that all his attacks are the same with the other team.

I placed one of my fingers under my chin and think deeply.

Wait.. Somethings not right.
He's not copying it, he's stealing it! Right! Copying is imitating the exact moves but in stealing it is to seize or to gain something without someone noticing it. It is basically an attack which no one in the court notices until done!

Stealing and copying are two similar things but done differently, in my conclusion he's turning it as his own move which means, doubling the power exerted that makes it more powerful.

I clench my fist and clap it into my palm.

" I get it now!" I whispered to myself.

The game has ended,
The winner has been decided.

They lined up and bowed to each other. As the other team walked out, I can see deep frustrations in their eyes, the Frustrations that they didn't win.

After the game I walked out the stadium until a cold breeze greet me and caused me chills.

I'm only wearing a long sleeve shirt, A legging, A cap and a scarf, No wonder I'm this cold.

" Ick.. It so cold..!" I shivered and
Rub my palms together to warm myself.

I continued walking until a cold breeze greeted me again, Making my scarf fly away.

" WAAA! NO!!" I chased it while trying to reach it in the air.

I slipped while chasing it, pacepalming the floor when someone caught it on the walk and run towards my direction after seeing me.

He reached my position and smiled at me.

It was Kise, wearing his Jersey uniform.

" Kairichii!~ Is this yours?" He asked *kira kira sparkles*

"H-Hai!" I snatched it and look away so he couldn't see my blushing face.

I was about to put my scarf on my neck because it's so freaking cold when he stop my hand. He lowered down his face and rolled the scarf around my neck.

" That should do it!" He tapped my shoulders.

" W-What?! I-I'm not paralyzed you know! I-I can do it!" I tried to avoid his gazes, hiding my flushed face.

" sheshshsh Kairichii~ All I want is a thank you." He pouted.

" O-Okay! Thank you." I bowed.

He smiled at me and gave me his Jacket, I saw something behind it saying ' Kaijo '

Is this his school? I wore the jacket but I still feel cold, his scent is imprinted on his shirt.. Does he always smell like this?

He helped me to stand up but I ended up laying on the floor again. Pain always struck my ankle whenever I try to move.

" Did you twist your ankle Kairichii~?!" He asked worriedly.

I nodded the he suddenly carried me on his back, giving me piggy back ride.

" Kairichii~ is so clumsy." He teased.

I looked away, blushing while he continued to tease me.

" You can drop me by at the second street, that's already near my home and sorry for bothering you." I uttered, tightening my grip on him, burying my face on his back.

" Nope, I'll accompany you home Kairichii~" he smiled.

My heart beats faster and faster.. The cold is already gone..magically.

" B-But--"

" Don't worry!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

" O-Okay." I burried my face on his back, Feeling his warmth around me.

" K-Kise." I said weakly.

" Hai?" He replied innocently.

" I'm sleepy." I said shamelessly.

" Alright then! You can sleep!" He chuckled.

My consciousness drifts away as He continue to carry me going back to my apartment.

~ the next day~

My sleep was interrupted by a loud knock on my door.

I rub my eyes and yawn, I didn't realize that I'm home. I saw a note sticked on my phone.

I think you're not gonna wake up soon so I left you home Kairichii!~ Luckily I found your spare key under the doormat! -Kise ;)

P.S I ate some of the cookies in your fridge.

I chuckled unconsciously while reading the note. I brushed my hair and open the door.

I saw no one but a magazine in front of my door. I almost choke when I saw the cover!

It was..

It was..

Me?!!

It's a photo of me and Kise while he's carrying me.

I saw a note on the cover page also.

" You two look great!! Goodluck with your boyfriend :D"

" BOYFRIEND?!"

**
A/N: Still editing UmU// hahaha