Royal Blood University 6: Royal ID

Start from the beginning

Her on fleek brows raised. “You stole my card. Give it back to me!” she shouted again. She really wants attention.

I raised my card and heard gasps but I did not mind it at all. All I care is this card is mine and I didn't steal anything from her.

“Y-you really stole it!” her mouth swung open looked so shock as she stares at my card.

“I didn't and I will never be.” malamig kong saad at binulsa ang card ko. Fuck. This card just caused me trouble ha. How nice.

Hindi ko na siya pinansin at binalik ang tingin sa harapan ko. “You think you can fool me you idiot? I am the only student in Royal Blood University who's holding a silver card in every year pictorial!”

Pabalang ko siyang tiningnan. “Really? Good for you.”

Sinamaan niya ako ng tingin. “Give it back to me or I'll report you to the headmistress and got expelled idiot!”

I shrugged. “Report me then. Doesn't care.”

Hindi na talaga siya nakapagpigil at kaagad na sinugod ako but before she touches a tip of my hair and loud voice echoed the whole room.

Jodidamente suficiente.”

Everyone frozed for a moment, bowing their head down and started to tremble.

“E-el Rey..” everyone muttered. Kumunot ang noo ko and roamed my eyes around. Hanggang sa makasalubong ko ng tingin ang headmistress na naglalakad papasok sa gym.

“What’s happening?” she asked confusedly. Kaagad na sinalubong siya ng lalaking nag-announce kanina sa harapan.

“Headmistress Lucy, I think you should settle the problem of this two.” kaagad na salubong nito.

Headmistress Lucy nodded her head as she walks towards my direction.

“What’s the problem Scarlett? Kianna?” agarang tanong niya saamin. Hindi ako nagsalita agad kasi nauna ng magsalita si Scarlett.

“Headmistress Lucy, this girl just stole my card, awhile ago I lost my card not until I saw her holding it. I am sure that it's my card since I am the only one having the silver card in every pictorial.” mahabang saad niya.

Headmistress Lucy sighed and looked at me apologetically. “Well Ms. Scarlett not anymore.”

Scarlett looks like she's taken aback. “What do you mean headmistress?”

Hinarap ako ng headmistress. “Kianna also has the silver card.” nanlaki ang mata niya at napatitig saakin na nakaawang ang mga labi. One of her color friends approached her holding a little wallet.

“Scarlett, here's your card. You told me to hold this for a while but I was being called by the nature and I rushed to the comfort room. OMG. I'm so sorry Scar.” she said in an apologetic voice.

Scarlett's face loses its color and glared at the woman then she looked at the headmistress again.

“U-uhm, I'm sorry headmistress—”

“I'm sorry too Scarlett but you must face your punishment.” mabilis na saad ni headmistress dahilan para mapaawang ang labi ni Scarlett.

“W-what?” she glared at me.

Headmistress sighed. “It's under the university policies that you must not easily accused your schoolmates without having a strong evidence. Aside from that you made a scene and you insulted her many times.” napakurap-kurap si Scarlett.

“I didn't mean it head—” hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin ng inilahad ni headmistress ang palad niya. Scarlett took a step back.

“The card please,” headmistress looked at the girl who had Scarlett’s card.