Royal Blood University: The Vampire's Beloved

Start from the beginning

Parang nabato sa kinatatayuan ang reyna sa narinig. “N-no. Choose another plan My King..”

Umiling ang Hari. “My decision is final, if you're not fine with it I don't care. We can make lots of babies if we want too. A baby who's not a beloved of our enemy.” malamig nitong saad at agad na ikinahina ng reyna.

“If you'll kill her, better kill me first.” nanghihinang saad ng reyna na ikinahalakhak ng hari.

“Oh my Queen, you're so funny but cut the crap. I won't buy any bullshit this time.” madiin nitong saad at tinalikuran na ang reyna.

***

Sa kabilang dako naman ay puno ng pag-aalalang pinagmasdan ng reyna ang sanggol na nasa bisig niya. She can't help to escaped a small sob from her lips.

“I'm so sorry if I have to take you away from your parents baby.” she sobbed harder.

Her King took a sigh and she can feel his cold stares. “Give it to Bea already and she will take care the rest.” he said coldly.

Gusto niyang umiling but she doesn't have any choice.

Ibinigay niya sa pinagkatitiwalang alagad ang sanggol na kaagad naman nitong tinaggap.

“T-take care of her. 'Yung hindi siya mahahanap ng ama niya. Magtago kayo. Magtago kayo kahit sa impyerno pa.” nanginginig niyang saad sa alagad.

Puno ng pag-aalala ang mga mata nito na nakatingin sakanya.

“Mahal na—”

“Go Bea! Go! Before he spotted you here.” dinig niyang pagpapaalis na ng kanyang asawa sa alagad niya.

Mabilis ang kilos nito at agad na nawala sa harapan nila. Hindi siya mapalagay kaya naman palakad-lakad siya sa loob ng kanilang silid.

“How are they? Are they fine? Are they eating?” she asks her King aggressively.

Her King nodded his head. “They're fine, don't worry.”

Nanubig ang kanyang mga mata. “Where are they?” hindi sumagot ang hari kaya naman nanubig ang kanyang mga matang tumango.

“I can't answer you that Queen, he might be around.” malamig na saad sakanya ng Hari.

Mariin siyang napapikit sa mga mata at hindi nga siya nagkakamali. Pumasok ang isang kawal nila.

“Your highness, Bea found dead near the royal river the same with the baby.”

Nanigas siya. “N-no! No! No!” she kept chanting words and started to shook her head, not accepting that the baby is dead.

Binalingan ng kawal ang hari. “What we should do your highness?”

Bago pa siya makapagsalita ay may pumasok na namang kawal.

“Your highness, The King of Bathory is here. He's waiting for you.”

He clenched his jaw and nod his head. He walked towards his wife who kept on crying. He hugged her tightly and whispered something.

“No matter what happen don't go out of this room. Don't go out.” mahigpit niyang habilin sa asawa na mukhang wala sa sarili.

Agad na lumabas ang Hari sa kaharian at doon niya nakita ang lalaking naghahanap.

“What do you want Zalasar for you to visit this kind of time?” he asked him coldly.

The man named Zalasar chuckled. “You know what you stole from me Hayden. Don't make me look like a fool.”

Tumaas ang kilay niya sa narinig. “Aren't you looked like a fool already? Accusing us to stole something from you.”

Umigting ang panga nito tila hindi na napigilan ang galit. “It's not something, it's someone.”

“We don't know what you're talking about Zalasar. You better go home.”

“Your highness!” mabilis na napatingin si Hayden sa kawal ni Zalasar na naglalakad papunta rito.

“We found this swaddling blankets at the Bathory river. Looks like the one who stole the princess died together with the princess.” nag-igting ang panga ni Hayden sa narinig.

Nalilisik ang mga matang tiningnan siya ni Zalasar.

“You killed my daughter! You killed her! You useless immoral King!” he roared.

“You forgot that you're standing in my territory Zalasar. You don't have evidence that I killed your daughter when in the first place the person who stole your daughter was spotted at the Bathory river. Aren't you ashamed Zalasar for accusing us when we supply water for your Kingdom? Bathory river and Blood river are connected. If the person who stole your daughter was found at my territory, I might accept your accusation about the idea of me killing your daughter.” mataas niyang litanya.

Mapang-insultong tiningnan ni Hayden si Zalasar. “Or maybe her father killed his own daughter.”

“Quit playing games with me Hayden! You're no funny.”

He smirked at Zalasar's remark.

But Zalasar is wicked, he brought his powerful sorcerer with him and give Hayden his evil grin.

Do it now.”

Hayden was rotten in his place and watched the sorcerer mutter those forbidden words.

Bathory. Most powerful clan of vampires.

Bathory, who cannot be easily destroyed.

Bathory, who will only rules the vampire clan.”

Tumingin ang sorcerer Haring Hayden.

Bathory a forbidden word.

Bathory, who dared to speak this surname will surely rot in hell.

Bathory, a Kingdom we all deserve for.

Bathorians vanished infront of him. Nakatayo parin sa kinatatayuan ang Hari tila may iniisip.

He whispered to the air.

A Bathory too. Flesh and blood who'll take you down Zalasar. Your own flesh and blood.