"Um ross tweeted about it, look." she hands me her phone.

@Ross_Lynch: Missing my best friend in the whole world @Mia_Edwards The whole cast of A&A says Hi :)

@Mia_Edwards:Well well well, it seems like someone can'tstop talking about me to his friends ;) mayebe cause i'm too amazing

@Ross_Lynch: Maybe ;) but you are the one person I just can't stop talking about ;)

@Raini_Rodriguese: Ugh can't @Ross_Lynch and @Mia_Edwards  stop flirting and date before I throw up.

@Ross_Lynch :Maybe we will maybe we won't What do you think @Mia_Edwards ?

"@Mia_Edwards:Isn't it rude to ask a girl out through the internet.

@Ross_Lynch: Then maybe I have to do it in person then ;)

"Ahh, OMG Guys look at what happening on twitter between Ross Lynch and Mia." This girl in the front screams. 

Everyone looks at me then to their phones. Everyone scans around and their mouths drop. Leah just looks at me like I a while different person.

"Dont worry we are just friends." I say to her.

"Hey Mia why don't we hang out after school today, we are all going over to Nina's house." Tammi says walking over to us.

I turn to Leah and she shrugs unsure of whats even going on.

"You can bring your friend Lila if you want." Brie sneers

"It;s Leah, and w,.." I turn toLeah who is nodding her head

"We would love to go."

"Cool here's my address, we'll see you later kay." The three of them walk away and go back to their seats. The girls in my class are all staring at me like i'm the beast and it's their job to kill it.

"Hey Leah, are you ok with the whole lying about Ross thing."

"I mean i'm kind of hurt , i wish you would have come out sooner with it then having to find out from Twitter.."

"I'm sorry, And to make it up to you, you are going to meet a special someone after schoo today."

"Who?"

"A certain person, just wait and see."

**********************************************************************************************

"Mia, who are we waiting for?" Leah said sitting on the curb.

"Just wait."

I could see the car coming from down the street." He's here."

"Whose here?" She ask.

I point to the car that had just pull up right in front of us. In that moment  Ross stepped out of the car.

"Hey Mia whose your friend?"

I turn to Leah who is just in shock. I nudge her and she breaks out of her trance. "I'm Leah."

"Well I'm Ross." He says pulling her into a hug.

When the hug is over she starts asking questions." Mia, how long have you known him?"

"For awhile know, it's been a couple of months now."

"Wow, it must have been really hard keeping this a secret."

"You have no idea, and here the bigger thing that I have to come clean about."

"And what's that?"

I walk up to Ross and he wraps his arms around . I lean fowards untill his lips reach mine. It was a small soft passionate kiss. I pulled away before he can deepen it. I look at Leah whose mouth was wide open.

"I'm also engaged to Ross." I say uneasy.

Ross holds my hand and wait for a response. It takes a couple of second until she regains her composure and starts blinking again"Wow, thats a lot to take in, well you two are a cute couple."

"And we are living together."

"Ok really din't you just hear me say this was too much too take in, and your living together wow you guys must be really serious."

"Hey why don't you come over for dinner today and we can explain everything." Ross says

We get into the car and Ross drives us home, he's going fast. Maybe it had to do with the fact we were screaming along to the radio.

No POV

If only Mia realized that far behind that Tammi was secretly watchoing her with a smirk on her face. Waiting for the correct moment to start her plan.

A/N How did you tigers like the chapter

What did you guys think about Tammi?

Leah knows everything now!

 Vote and Comment!!!