☆thirty four☆

Start from the beginning

For god sakes Harry grandchildren?!?!? Theres no way Louis will put up with you for that long Harry thought to himself feeling sad. He tried to shake these thoughts from his head and walked off towards the food place to meet up with his family.

Later that's night they drove to Louis' house. Harry practically flew out the car and up the path to the door. Louis open the door and they held on to each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years even tho it had literally been less that 24 hours since they had last seen each other.

"Hi, Anne it's great to see you again" Jay said coming out and hugging her. They all said hello and went inside. They spent the even all just talking and laughing. Jay and Anne both went on and on about all the embarrassing stuff Harry and Louis had done in their lives. The two of them just slowly died inside wishing they could just disappear.

All of Louis' siblings went off to sleep as it got later and Anne, Robin and Gemma all left around 11:30. "Do you two want to watch a film with us or are you just going to go to Boobears room" Jay asked. "I don't mind" Harry said "I guess we can watch a film" Louis said. Jay smiled and went into the kitchen to get snacks. Mark went up to his and Jay's room just to go to bed as he was tired from work.

"Harry what's your favourite film" Jay asked. "The notebook" Harry said "oh Harry that's such a good film, it's so good, you have great taste, let's watch it" Jay said she found the film and started playing it. She got up and grabbed a box of tissues from the table "I'm going to need these" she said. Louis laughed, "so will Harry" he said.

They watched the film with Louis laying on Jay and then Harry cuddle Louis, it was all very cute. By the end Jay was in floods of tears, as was Harry. Louis chuckled at the state they were both in but hugged them both.

"Right, night boy. No sex tonight okay, I don't need to be kept awake" she said as she walked out the room to go to bed. Louis groaned face palming and Harry laughed. "Your mum is great" Harry said. "I do love her so much" Louis smiled shyly. Harry smiled and kissed Louis, he absolutely adored the fact that Louis loved his family so much, it was beautiful.

It had been a long day and Harry was getting rather sleepy so just laid his head down on Louis' shoulder. "Aww curly baby are you tired" Louis whispered fondly while stroking Harry's curls. Harry just whined like a little child pushing his head closer to louis' hands.

"C'mon let's get you to bed" Louis said. Harry didn't move Louis sighed "you want me to carry you don't you" Louis said. Harry nodded slowly, Louis slid out from under Harry and stood up before picking Harry up and carrying him up the stairs and to his room.

He placed Harry on the bed and Louis took his top and trousers off "are you just going sleep in your clothes" Louis chuckled looking at Harry, Harry shook his head "you take off for me" Harry said sleepily. Louis walked over and took Harry's top and trousers off for him and then Harry fell back on to the bed, Louis pulled the cover over him and then went and got in to the bed next to him.

"Night curly, I love you" Louis said hugging Harry tightly "I love you" Harry whispered as he fell asleep.

They woke up in each others arms "this is so much better than the last two mornings" Harry said. "I want to wake up next to you every day of my life" Louis said.

.
.
.
.
.

The next few days Harry and Louis just spent their time going between each others houses, they just didn't want to spend the nights apart.

They woke up at Louis' house on October 28th. "Happy one year anniversary curly" Louis smiled. "Happy one year, I love you so much" Harry smiled in return. They both laid there for the next twenty minutes saying "I love you" then kissing each other and then just repeating that process over and over again.