☆twenty three☆

"We leave on Saturday" s*mon stated. "Saturday!! But that's in three days!" Zayn argued. "Yes, three day, so go home, get some sleep, say goodbye to your families and be ready at the airport Saturday at 5am" s*mon replied before signalling the boys to leave.

"Are we sure this is what we want?" Liam asked everyone as they walked out the door. "I mean this is the best shot we have we should just go for it......right?" Zayn said. Everyone just nodded and grumbled in response.

"Hey, if you ever want out I will try my best to get that for you okay?" Louis whispered to Harry as the walked out the building. "I'm going to be fine" Harry smiled. "We are going to be fine" he then added.

"I think we need to spend the next 3 days just with our families so I'll see you guys on Saturday" Zayn said walking home. Liam and Niall walked home to their house together and Louis and Harry just stood together for a while.

"I think Zayn is right" Harry whispered out. "What do you mean?" Louis asked. "About being with our families until Saturday" Harry said quietly. "Oh yeah I guess you're right" Louis replied. "I'll message you yeah?" Louis said hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much, I'll see you Saturday" Harry said kissing Louis "I love you curly" Louis said reluctantly letting go as they walked off in separate directions to go home.

.
.
.
.
.

Niall and Liam got into Liam's car and they drove home, They went into the living room and Liam explained to his mum (Niall's stepmum) and his stepdad (Niall's dad) about how they would be leaving on Saturday.

"We will have a nice family day out tomorrow, we can drive to the beach and get ice cream and have dinner" Karen said after her and Liam had finished crying and hugging each other.

When they were at the beach the next day they went for a swim in the sea while Niall's dad and Liam's mum sat in the beach watching them as if they were little kids even though Liam was 18 and Niall was almost 17.

"So what's actually going on between you and Zayn?" Niall asked as they stood in the water letting the waves wash over them. "I'm not sure" Liam said truthfully. "Well do you still have feelings for him or is it all just friends with benefits now" Niall asked.

"I don't know like I guess I still like him but I've been ignoring those feelings for so long now" Liam said. "Well you're going to be together for the next few months so of something is going to happen then this is the time it will" Niall shrugged. "Yeah I guess you're right" Liam replied.

"You know when our parents first got together I thought I would hate you bit you're such a cool younger brother I do really love you" Liam said giving him a hug as they started to walk back to their parents. "You're a great big brother and I love you" Niall replied.

They spent the next day packing....well Liam did, Niall made Liam pack his bags for him. Once everything was packed they spent the day just talking with their parents before going and getting some sleep before they had to wake up in the morning.

"NIALL!!!! get up" Liam called vigorously shaking the boy awake. "Liam its 2am we don't need to be there until 5am" Niall groaned trying to hide in his covers and go back to sleep but Liam just pulled him out.

He reluctantly got up and got ready, they ate breakfast and made some for their parents and took it up to their room and woke them up. They ate it and pulled the boys into their bed to have a big group hug, it was very squished and therr were limps hanging off the bed in every direction.

They got to the airport at 4am and stood their waiting for everyone else to start turning up.

.
.
.
.
.