R E N O V A T I O N S

Start from the beginning

"Fine," I huff.

"Good girl," he says.

Draco's hands tug at my overalls, slowly pulling them down as I raise my waist to help him slip them off.

Draco stoops down as he kisses my thighs, sucking and nipping, leaving more small purple hues.

Hickeys from many nights before were fading, whilst hickeys from two nights before were almost healing.

Nonetheless, he'd place more.

Especially in my inner thighs; that was our weak spot.

He parted my legs with both his hands, tugging at my underwear; I raise my waist again.

"Fuck," he bites his lip, "Wet already?"

"I can't help it," I respond sly, as a smirk grows onto my face.

Without hesitation, two of his thick fingers dip into my honey as they do a 'come-hither' motion, pressing against my g-spot relentlessly.

I arch my back in pleasure, as his other hand rubs my clit with his thumb.

"You like that?" he asks softly.

"Mhm," I moan. "I love it."

"Good."

He thrusted his fingers in and out of my pussy, as chills were sent all around my body.

Draco pulled his fingers out and sucked on them.

"You always taste sweet, do you know that?" he mumbled.

"You always tell me," I softly giggle.

I sit up and immediately work with his belt.

But, again, he grabs my wrists.

"Not yet," he says, "Patience."

I huff. Damn it, Draco.

He gently places me back down onto the desk, parting my legs once again.

Draco dives his head in between my legs.

His mouth comes in tact with my pussy as his tongue brushes over my clit over and over and over again in a gentle motion.

"Fuck," I moan, running my fingers through his hair as he works his way with me, "Draco-."

Draco sucks on my clit gently, as my legs absently close onto him.

His tongue dove into my pussy; his tongue thrusting in and out of me.

"Draco- fuck- it-. It feels so g-."

I could hardly speak; sex was one million times better, all thanks to a discussion of wants and needs.

Draco grabs me by my thighs and pulls me closer to his mouth, as he devours me.

I buck my hips against his mouth, eager and wanting more; needing more.

His hands grasp onto my ass tightly, massaging it with passion; eating me out with passion.

Just pure passion.

He knew when to be gentle; he knew when to be degrading and rough.

I couldn't tell which one I wanted right now; both sound amazing.

We haven't had hard aggressive sex recently; passionate sex was his obsession right now.

As he ate me out, his two fingers dipped into me again with his 'come-hither' motion.