R E N O V A T I O N S

Start from the beginning

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look in these overalls?" he whispered into my ear, with his warm breath radiating onto my neck.

I gulped, as I continued painting.

"No-. You haven't," I responded softly, "But thank you, Draco."

"Mhm," he mumbles, as his hands traveled from my waist to my stomach, then down to my ass all in such a slow pace. It felt invigorating.

"Do you like them?" I gulped, "The overalls, I mean-. Ginny gave them to me-."

"Very much, Lucille," he muttered softly, "I fucking love how it accentuates everything about you."

As his hands continued to travel my body while I painted the wall, my heart suddenly started palpitating.

From behind, Draco gently grabbed my wrist, stopping me from painting.

He dropped the paintbrush back into the bucket, then craned his head down to my neck, nipping at the very sensitive parts of my neck gently.

"Oh, god-." I moaned softly, "Draco-. Your mum could be back any minute-."

"Shh, Lucille," he whispered, "They just left. It'll be alright, darling."

I knocked my head back against his chest with my lips parted.

"If you insist," I respond softly as I close my eyes.

He takes both his hands and gently pulls down the straps of my overalls, then he puts his large hands into them.

Draco tugs at the bottom of my shirt beneath my overalls, lifting it up and over my head, leaving me in my overalls and bra only.

His kisses from my neck trails down to my shoulders.

I shudder at his touch as he's caressing my bare body with his hands.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath, groping my waist from inside my overalls, "Your warmth alone is making me really fucking horny, Lucille."

Draco takes his hands out from inside my overalls and turns me around by the waist.

His lips gently press against mine; from gentle pecks, to mild kisses, to tongue twirling.

"Jump," he demands, lips still touching mine.

I obey, as he catches me, wrapping my legs around his waist and his hands grabbing my ass.

Our lips touch again, as he places me on the desk, leaning forward with both his hands on the desk.

He pulls away from our kiss as my hands travel from his chest down to his waist, unbuckling his belt frantically with hunger growing inside me.

Immediately, Draco grabs my wrists gently, pulling them away from his pants.

"That's for later, love," he mumbled, as he slowly pinned me down against the desk.

"Draco-. Draco, I need it-."

"You can wait, no?" his hungry eyes meeting mine, as he smirks.

I bit my lip.

I don't know where my confidence came from; after weeks and weeks of degradation from Draco I've learned to be in charge from time to time.

Odd enough, he's formed a breeding kink.

Since then, the sex has been; by far fantastic.

Especially when I'm in control for once.