He was taking too long; I strut towards him and swung my fist at his face as Blaise immediately stood up.

Lorenzo backed up a little bit, wiped the blood off his lip, and lunged at me back.

He threw a hit back, as I shoved him off me.

My blood was boiling.

But fucking his shit up was relieving.

"Draco!" Mum shouted, "Blaise, please do something!"

"I-. Uh-. Yeah-." Blaise stammered, not wanting to leave Onyx's side.

"Relax- Draco! We can tal-."

I punched him again as he stumbled back, wiping more blood off of his lip.

"You think I'd just let you walk around this world after sleeping with Lucille without me doing anything to you?" I shouted.

"You're fucked, Draco," he scoffed, as he abruptly threw a punch back at me as a sharp pain emitted from my bottom lip.

Great, now we're both bleeding.

A lot of shoving, pulling shirts and throwing fists, up until Blaise pulled me off Lorenzo.

"Fuck's sake, Draco!" he shouted, getting up from the ground and wincing.

"What, tapping out already?" I snapped.

He chuckled, "You know I'd keep going if mumsy wasn't shouting for us to stop."

I huffed, wiping the blood off my lip. 

I grabbed a napkin from the table and applied pressure as I sat at the other end of the table, breathing heavily after our manly cat fight.

Mum gave me a death stare.

Lorenzo aggressively pulled the chair out from the table and sat down, also applying pressure on his lip.

We were both sitting, applying pressure to our busted lips.

Blaise sat back down, glancing at him and I in a pattern.

He cleared his throat, diffusing the tension.

Onyx sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Lucille and I have a lot of talking to do, I see," she mumbled, as Blaise continued cutting her waffle for her.

Mum sighed, too.

"You two are going about to turn 18, do you two know that?" she snapped. "And you're punching each other? For what!"

"Nothing," we said in unison.

I glanced at Lorenzo angrily, and he did the same.

"Fuck you," I spat.

"And fuck you!"

Silence.

"You're a real bitch, y'know that?" I badgered.

"And you have daddy issues. What's new?"

"I don't know why you're still talking-."

"You too!"

"But I have a reason to be mad!"

That shut him up.

Silence.

The sound of Blaise's knife scraping against the plate and Mum's sighs as she watched us banter.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

I gulped.

"No."

"Draco, I said I'm sorry-."