"Knocked out as soon as her body touched the bed," I responded softly.

"Ah, that's good," Lorenzo responded.

The door opened yet again and Draco is standing there in a black t-shirt with sweatpants.

"So you left me alone?" Draco said quietly, as he walked towards me.

"I didn't want to wake you," I responded, as he climbed into bed next to me.

"It's alright," he said, "How'd she sleep?"

"Knocked out as soon as she laid down," Enzo responded.

"I'm glad," he spoke, wrapping his arm around my waist.

And so we laid in Blaise's bed surrounding Onyx.

"Where did you find her, Draco?" Blaise asked.

Draco huffed, and cleared his throat.

"I went to go visit Lucius," he said, "And things got heated, I guess. I was-. I was about to kill him, but he asked that I spare his life in exchange for Onyx's," Draco pulled me closer, "So I told him to bring me to her. And so he led us towards an abandon level in St. Mungo's. They practically kept her down there because she survived Fenrir's attack and-. And Pansy's father kept her as some sort of-. Some sort of experiment or for some sort of amusement."

"I will kill him, y'know," Blaise snarled, caressing Onyx's cheek, "She didn't deserve that."

"I just don't know what they did to her," Draco huffed.

I ran my fingers along her arm where the gash was. It was semi-hollow; fuck, my poor Onny.

I knew Onyx was brave; hence it being difficult for me to grasp that she was gone.

She was here all along.

Thinking about her reactions once I catch her up on all the things that have happened made me feel on the edge; she would call me stupid, tell me to put my foot down-.

And would've told me not to sleep with Lorenzo.

My throat tightens.

At the same time, Draco's grasp tightens around me out of affection.

As they talk quietly, hoping that Onyx doesn't wake up so soon, my thoughts run.

I slept with Lorenzo Berkshire not too long ago.

And I can feel his eyes on me every now and then, as if he's ashamed that I haven't told Draco yet while Draco is holding me tightly.

My heart started beating rapidly, unaware of the conversation around me.

Fuck, I need to tell Draco.

But I also need Lorenzo alive.

Fuck, what do I do?

How would I tell him?

What would happen?

Fuck, is it getting hot in here?

Why is my throat tightening?

And my heart? It's beating aggressively.

"Lucille," Blaise interrupts my thoughts, "Are you there?"

I snap back to reality as I glance around me; all eyes are on me.

"Yes-. Sorry. What was that?" I responded.

"I said 'What are you thinking of that you're jut dozing off?'" he said.

I gulped.

"I'm just-. Worried. About-. Onyx," I said.