Introduction

Hiya, followers / readers! MegaBlazethecat here and yes, the book that you guys are looking forward to is finally here! :D

I present to youuuuu....

*drum roll intensifies*

My fifth boyfriend scenarios book for the BNHA series, Kirishima Eijirou Boyfriend Scenarios~!! *claps so many times that my hands are turning red*

Finally, phew! 

Okay, originally, this was suppose to be published on the day of his birthday but I failed since I was busy during that week and I lack the motivation to write for some odd reason so my apologies for that

But here I am again, I am back and with a new back at that too which is this book right here!

This book was highly requested by a lot of you, especially in the Bakugou Boyfriend Scenarios book because I was giving a lot of foreshadowing and such just like I did with Bakugou in the Todoroki one '^^

This is going to be a fun book to write as well since I love Kirishima's outgoing personality so I'm sure you guys will enjoy this book too, hehe.

Also for those who are new readers / comers here, I have four other BNHA boyfriend scenarios books so here are the links if you guys are interested in checking them out!

Todoroki Boyfriend / Husband Scenarios: https://www.wattpad.com/story/174627667-todoroki-shoto-boyfriend-scenarios-todoroki-x (Number of scenarios as of now: 135 scenarios)

Midoriya Boyfriend Scenarios: https://www.wattpad.com/story/194025057-midoriya-izuku-boyfriend-scenarios-midoriya-x (Number of scenarios as of now: 49 scenarios)

Tamaki Boyfriend Scenarios: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206768715-tamaki-amajiki-boyfriend-scenarios-tamaki-amajiki (Number of scenarios as of now: 38 scenarios)

Bakugou Boyfriend Scenarioshttps://www.wattpad.com/story/216369313-bakugou-katsuki-boyfriend-scenarios-bakugou-x (Number of scenarios as of now: 31 scenarios)

Anyways, on to your quirk for this book!

I just realized that coming up with quirks or powers is challenging but thankfully, I managed to come up with one and that is Teleportation.

This quirk has taken some inspiration from Five's ability (from Umbrella Academy) but of course, time travel aspect is not implied.

Name of Quirk: Teleportation

Brief descriptionThis quirk will be able to transfer you to one location to another without physically occupying the space between.

Advantage: You can use this to your advantage during offense and defense. You rail your enemies from behind or in front of them without them even noticing so using stealth can greatly increase critical damage to villains when cornered by a teleportation quirk user such as your self. As for defense, this is useful to avoid punches, bullets and etc.

Disadvantage: Even though you can avoid and transfer to one area of space or another, it takes concentration and stamina. When teleporting, you need to be sure where you're suppose to teleport, otherwise you'll end up bumping into a wall, get punched in the face or worse. 

(End of your quirk description but it might be edited again lol)

Last thing!

DISCLAIMER

> As you proceed to reading the story, I DON'T own the preview pictures for the story, it belongs to its rightful owners. Some pictures are from Boku no Hero Academia anime and some are found in Google images and Zerochan.

> There are some spicy / fanservice-ish scenarios but don't worry, they are kept to a minimum because I DON'T write lemons. My readers / followers know this since I am more into fluffy / cute scenarios. So guys, I am sorry but please, don't request me to do a lemon scenario since I am not that comfortable. Thank you.

> All the mentioned characters here that we all know and love in this book belong to the Boku no Hero Academia series but there will be certain characters that I will add as well that is created by me. (Ex. the hypnotic twins that are introduced in my other books for the scenario "When He's Accidentally Drunk")

> I ONLY own and created this boyfriend scenario book and if ever I made any mistake like grammatical errors and etc, please let me know through DMs or the comment section of where I made my mistake so I can fix it right away!

So there, if you guys have a request for our red shark boy, please -

Kirishima : Please let our cute Author here know right away on the comment section here or you could message her through DMs again, hehe!

Author : K-Kirshima? Where did you... *confused*

Author : Welp, here we go again. I see a pattern every time I create a boyfriend scenario book '^^

Kirishima : I came from this side here, Author-chan! And I happen to stop by just like the others to introduce myself for your new work!

Author : Aww, that's sweet. Thanks a bunch, Kiri!

Kirishima : Don't mention it! *turns to you guys and grins like a ball of sunshine while flexing his muscles* What's up, readers and new comers! Kirishima here! Looks like I'm going to be your lover in this book, hehe.

Kirishima : Rest assured! You and me are going to have lots of fun and I'll show how manly of a boyfriend I am so I can keep you safe and happy in both ways! I hope you're all thrilled and I was am happy hearing how much you love and support me, hehe.

Kirishima : So, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for that and also for supporting our author despite the schedules she is having lately.

Author : *claps* You're really fired up for this, aren't you, Kiri? Haha

Kirishima : Pfft, of course I am! I am ready to give the readers a wonderful and wholesome time together once they start reading this book. I hope you are all ready!

Author : Your charisma and friendly attitude never cease to amaze me, haha! Anyways, like he said, requests are open to all so if you guys have request, you can start requesting there in this Introduction part or by sending me DM!

Author : That may be all and enjoy this scenario book!

Kirishima : See ya, readers in the first scenario and I'll be the manliest and best lover ever! *waves goodbye happily*