"Enzo, please-."

"No!"

We huffed.

Lorenzo's frustration grew as he aggressively picked up his tea, sipped it, then slammed it back down.

Silence.

"We need to tell him," Lorenzo stated.

"Are YOU mental? Did you just hear yourself?"

"I'm aware of what I said-."

"No, I don't think you are, Lorenzo-."

"You seriously can't just sleep next to Draco as if I wasn't fucking inside of you-."

"Lorenzo!" I shouted.

Silence.

He sips his tea again.

Slams it back on the table.

"I don't understand why you couldn't have waited just a couple more days or- or weeks-."

"Lorenzo I don't think YOU understand how difficult it is for me to say no to him," I snapped, "We can't-. We can't tell him, I'm not telling him-."

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath, "You're so fucking stupid."

"Excuse me?"

He looked into my eyes.

"I said, 'You're so fucking stupid'," he bickered slowly, "It baffles me how easy you crawl back."

"Are you-. Are you serious? Enzo, him and I lost a child together, a-and he was even poisoned-.

"But you still fucked me."

Silence.

"If we had sex 300 times and Draco still came to me with the truth, I wouldn't even hesitate to come back to him."

"Fucks sake, you're enthralling, truly!" Lorenzo raises his voice.

Silence.

"We're telling him, Luce. We have to tell him-."

"No! We don't have to say anything!"

"Lucille! I-." he stammers with frustration, "I need you to bloody listen for once. I'm not going to let you sleep next to my cousin with a lie-."

"A lie? A lie! How am I lying?"

"We need to tell him what happened!"

"So, what happened?" A mellowed voice responded from abyss.

My heart dropped.

We both turn around to see Blaise standing below the arch entrance.

Oh, thank Merlin.

"What happened?" Blaise interrupted, as he walked towards the fridge groggily.

"Um-. No. Nothing," Lorenzo prattled.

"Why are you both awake? It's almost 1 AM," Blaise croaked as he pulled out a pitcher of water from the fridge.

"I came for water," I responded quickly.

"And I came for tea," Lorenzo added.

"I'll be up on my way, then," I said, as I started walking out the kitchen.

"Lucille," Lorenzo badgered, "You can't avoid this-."

"I know," I spat, "But for now, I can."

I storm out the kitchen, climb up the hasty stairs, down the corridors, and back into Draco's room.

Draco Lucius Malfoy laying on his bed, sleeping peacefully; longing for rest.