°×4×°

Kookie💜:
Heya Y/N

                        Y/N:
                      Hi kook

Kookie💜:
Wanna come over today?
                        Y/N:
                  Sure, when?

Kookie💜:
In a hour. Our manager will pick you up so you have less difficulty

                        Y/N:
            Okay sounds good.

Kookie💜:
See you soon

                        Y/N:
            Yep see you then

I quickly got dressed in a cute outfit that I figured was suitable and ate a small snack for breakfast as I walked to my couch waiting for their manager to text me informing me that he was here. As I was starting to space out I heard my text notifications go off and I quickly got my phone out and smiled.

BangPD~Nim:
I'm outside

                         Y/N:
           Okay be right out.

I quickly walk out to his car not wanting to make him wait long as I get in and buckle my seat belt as we drive off to BTS's dorms.

Time skip brought to you by Yoongi secretly taking jimins jamz

I followed BangPD walking up the stairs to the boys dorm and waited while he knocked on their door. I stood there shyly as I heard a bunch of ruckus on the other side of the door and a "KOOKS NEW GIRLFRIEND IS HERE" from the sun's twin. I laugh slightly blushing as said boy opens the door and I awkwardly smile. "Hi hobi oppa" I studdered out quietly as he welcomed us in and thanked BangPD as he walked away. Hobi quickly led me to the couch and I sat waiting for someone to talk or for something to happen. As I was waiting I saw hiroto walk by and I shyly waved at him as he waved back and walked over. "Hey thanks for the present. I really like it." He thanked me genuinely as I smiled. "Your welcome." I said as I got confused "where is everyone? Hobi let me in but then ran off somewhere and your the first person I've seen afterwards." I asked genuinely confused and he just laughed. "You'll see." He said as he stood up and walked away. I puffed my cheeks out pouting lightly.

Guess what

I hate cliffhangers too

But I seriously

Need ideas or requests if anyone is even reading this.

So

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR....

Sorryyyy