"I thought you were staying at Hogwarts!" She complained. Why does she even care?
"Well Blaise asked me to go with him. Even Clara got a date," I explained.

"Who would take Clara?" She scoffed and Draco laughed.

"Isn't she your friend?"
"More like a pet. She's annoying and clingy!" She complained. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Blaise's hand and we left.

"She's so rude," I said to him.

"I completely agree. I don't know what Draco is doing with her."
"What is Draco doing with her? Doesn't he find her annoying?" I questioned.

"No idea," He said and led me to an empty area.

"Where are we going? The fun shops are the other way," I asked looking around. I saw one middle aged man standing on the street staring at me intensely. Blaise noticed and grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

He led me to a store that I've never heard of and he brought me inside.

"I've never been here before," I whispered to him and looked around. It looked like an old antique store.

"Where's your bathroom?" Blaise asked the older woman working there. She was wearing a green dress and had a crazy hairdo. She kept a straight face and slowly lifted her arm and pointed to a hallway.

Blaise walked over to the hallway and I awkwardly followed.

"What are we doing?" I whispered.

"I have to use the bathroom," he whispered back. The hallway was dark and spooky so I pulled out my wand and whispered, "lumos."

He went inside a room which I assumed was the guy's bathroom, but I couldn't see anything. I patiently waited outside.

I felt something on my foot and looked down to see a rat. I jumped up and screamed and the rat scurried away.

"Holy shit what happened?" Blaise said, running out of the bathroom, carrying his lit up wand.

"There was a rat on my foot," I said and he laughed causing me to blush.

"Really? You know my little sister has a pet rat," he said.

"They're gross!" I said and he laughed.

As my hand got tired, I lowered my wand and whispered, "nox."

I began walking away to leave this creepy place and Blaise grabbed my arm causing me to spin around and he pinned me against the wall. He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. I felt a blush coming to my cheeks and I was glad he couldn't see.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge. His hand brushed against my chest and he pushed me harder against the wall. He finally pulled his face away from mine and locked eyes with me. There was just enough light to see the grin on his face.

"What was that for?" I asked but he didn't respond. Instead he pressed his forehead against mine and put his hand on my skirt. I tried to push it off but he only slip his hand up higher.

"Blaise, stop," I whispered to him, not wanting that older lady to hear.

"Shh," he shushed me and put his hand over my mouth. He slid his hand under my skirt.

"She said stop," I heard someone yell and the lights came on. I saw Blaise's shocked expression and I looked down to see his hand still there. I also noticed a tear falling from my eye. I didn't even realize I started to cry. I'm too sensitive.

"Get your hands off her," I heard the same voice yell and Blaise took his hand out from under my skirt and off my mouth. I turned my head to see a furious Draco.