22. Research

Saturday, 2 November, 2030

"Ah, Khai? What are you doing?" Arif asked as he saw Khai, still working on his laptop.

"I think i'm about to find out the file of the mysterious group, go get Ali and Rudy" Khai said, still focusing on his work.

He has been working for about three hours, the only stop he took was for the bathroom and to stretch his palms. But it's worth it now knowing that the information of the organization is in his hands.

"Right, what about the others?" Arif asked.

"No need for them to find out now, just get the two"
He said as Arif nodded.

The boy ran up and appeared again soon with the Techno and Inviso, they were disturbed at first, but once they found out about the organization, both ran down the stairs as fast as they could.

"Whoa, so you really know who she is?" Ali was in disbelief.

"Yes, according to this hidden article, she's a women named Maya, and you won't believe it..

she's an ex agent."

Their minds were blown, except for Ali's.

"What? for serious?" Rudy questioned him. He checked the screen and surprisingly, Khai was right.

"Yeah, she was in the Neuro pillar. Fighting alongside our core pillars. She was actually pretty good. But she left right before the core pillar announcement" Khair read the information.

"What? announcement? i thought the core pillars were declared right away" Ali was dumbfounded.

"No, actually they trained and had severe competitions. The winning ones became the core pillars. The losers have a choice to leave, or to stay as normal helpers" Rudy explained.

He remembered how Djin used to tell him all about the core pillar competitions. And once these core pillars are passed, another competition will be held.

"So, she lost and left?" Rudy came up with a sensible answer.

"No, she won them all" Khai said, surprising all three.

"What?! Then why isn't she the core pillar?" Ali asked and looked at him with a shocked glare.

Their enemy turned out to be a skilled MATA agent, it's gonna be even more difficult to defeat her now, she surely knows most of their training.

"Yeah, and isn't agent Zain the Neuro pillar?!"

"I don't know why she's gone but that's not important. Khai, continue" Rudy calmly stopped the others from questioning too much.

"She has been hiding around the world,  hunting for people. To make a new organization called 'Snitching Emerald' here's the logo" Khai showed them his computer.

There, you can see two green snakes, surrounded by small brown ones, making a significant sign. In the middle was placed a yellow emerald to represent the Neuro pillar.

Why emerald though?

"Okay, so now.. we know who she is, how do we defeat her?" Ali said, impatient.

"Hold it, we need to know their mission, so far it's to defeat MATA's organization and get the azuriums for their weapons. But, she might have personal problems with our pillars" Khai said.

personal problems?

"Right, i'll get the others" Arif ran upstairs.

As the boys were busy with Maya's evil doing, Ali couldn't help but to wonder.

Home (Alilicia-Ejen Ali) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara