"Hey Dallas what are you doing over there come on we're having a dance off."

"Hey Ryder. Yah ill come over one sec."

"Okay."

When I got to the dance floe the song changed from Gangnam Style to If I Die Young.

Aspen's POV

After I told Dallas about the call I started to relax but I couldn't all the way. I was still stressed out!

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking."

"Okay well Dallas looks lonely I'm gonna see if he wants to dance with us."

"Wow you sound gay right now!"

"Haha ya I guess I do. But did I ever tell you I love you?"

"As a matter of fact no you haven't."

"Well I love you."

"I love you too, but go talk to him." I pushed him towards Dallas.

He came back a few minutes later and our whole group starting to dance.

It was now the end of homecoming and everyone was coming over.

"Hey guys ill met you there I have to talk to Dallas."

"Okay see yah."

"So..."

"Um... Dallas do you think it would be okay for me to live with you and your mom?"

"No it's not a problem I even bet that mom remembers those guys and she knows they're bad new."

"Okay thank you."

"Yep an don't worry about mom she loves you and well that's all I'm gonna say." He started to Blush!!!

"Ahh!! Your so cute your blushing!!!!!"

"No one will know about this."

"Okay! I'm jut glad that you're helping me."

"I am too. Well lets go. We got an after party at your house!!"

"More like an hang and play party."

"Yep and it's only the football team anyways so it's like a normal day for you."

"Yep but ill be packing and I need I talk to your mom."

"Okay I'm pretty sure she gets home around 10:30 so she will be home in 30 minutes."

We got to the house and I went upstairs with Ryder and Dallas because I asked them to help pack.

"So where are you going?"

"Oh... I'm staying at Dallas' with them for the week. His mom asked me last month so I told them I would."

"Okay but remember I'm your boyfriend." He said winking at me.

"Okay ill be back in 20-30 minutes. If you need anything you all know where it is."

I got to there house and Dallas said he would bring my stuff up to the guest room while I talk to his mom.

"Hi Aspen sweetie."

"Hi Mrs. Swain."

"Oh please call me Holly."

"Okay well Holly thank you for letting me stay here for the week."

"Oh no problem."

"Okay but I want to tell you why I'm here."

"Okay...? Is something wrong?"

"Yes. You see..."

And I went on telling her what happened and she just listened.

"WHAT! Those boys I always thought they were trouble makers! I'm gonna get them one day."

"Oh well thanks but you don't have to. I'm just gonna stay here for the week and then ill move back in with mom. I told her that you asked me to stay the week a month ago so she wouldn't know."

"Okay that's fine and I won't tell her don't worry."

"Okay thank you but I think I should go now."

"Yes, goodbye sweetie I love you like my daughter."

"Thank you and you're like me 2nd mom."

"Dallas Aspen's ready to leave!" She yelled up the satires.

"Coming calm down lady!"

"I will when you get down here."

"Okay look I'm here."

"Good now have a great party."

---------------------------

Hm... Wonder who the mystery guy is. All we know is that it's not Ryan but I could be Oliver or Justin or possibly some other guy. ;)

Sorry for late updates!!

Next one will hopefully be next week!!

❤FAN

❤COMMENT

❤VOTE

❤LUV_GYMNAST112