"I know, refill on the purp juice," she says, acknowledging the one-eyed alien lady's request. "Coming right up, Mrs Dunwiddie!" Mrs Hawkins approaches a table with a family of 3, placing different exotic foods down on it. "There we go, that's four powdered spheroids-" she places a plate in the middle of the table, as the young alien boy pushes it toward his dad with distaste, "-two lunar eclipses-" she places another plate in front of the alien lady as she continues, "-and it's a big bowl of Zorellian jelly worms for the big boy!"

"Awesome!" he cries, dropping his fork and picking up the worms using his bare hands.

"Enjoy!" Mrs Hawkins smiles, not bothered. She runs over toward a table where a certain dog-alien sat. "Sorry Delbert," Sarah apologises, placing a bowl of food down in front of him, "it's been a madhouse here all morning!"

Delbert shuts his book, setting it beside him. "No problem, Sarah," he replies. "Ah! My Alponian chowder with the extra solara seed." He picks up a serviette next to him, unfolding it and tucking it into his shirt. "Mmm! Yum!" He uses his hand to smell his well-deserved meal, not noticing a young alien-toad girl walk over to him. He suddenly realizes that the girl is there, and he looks at her quizzically. "Hello," he greets quite nervously, "what brings you here, curious little one?" The girl doesn't respond. Delbert rolls his eyes and picks up his spoon to eat. He expects the girl to leave, but she stays where she is. "Go away," he politely requests, before looking around the room. "Are your parents around?" The girl still doesn't respond. "What's the matter? Cat got your- aAH!" He cries out in shock as the girl opens her mouth widely, her frog-like tongue grabbing the food from his spoon. She swallows the food in her mouth, and smiles innocently up at Delbert. As Sarah approaches, she skips away with a guilt-free grin on her face. "Oh, they're so adorable at that age," Sarah sighs, possibly picturing her son, Jim, when he was younger.

"Oh, yes, deplorable..." Delbert mutters, putting his silverware down, "Uh.. Adorable! Hm. Speaking of which, how's Jim doing?"

"Much better!" Sarah replies with a hint of relief. "I know he had some rough spots earlier this year, but I really think that he's starting to turn a corner, thanks to Y/N." Suddenly, the door of the Benbow Inn opens. Two robot police officers stand outside the door, holding both Jim and Y/N by the shoulder.

Y/N's POV

"Mrs Hawkins!" one of the robo-police officers greet.

Sarah gasps, dropping the plates that were in her hand. The plates land on the ground, breaking and scattering all over. However, Sarah doesn't care about the plates that she may have to replace. "Jim! Y/N!" Sarah cries. Delbert covers the side of his face using his palm. "Ooh, wrong turn," he winces.

Jim smiles nervously, brushing off the police's hand and grabs my hand. "Okay! Thanks for the lift, guys," he says.

"Not so fast!" the robo-cop declares, gripping onto Jim's shoulder once again. "We apprehended your son and his girlfriend operating a solar vehicle in a restricted area."

I clear my throat nervously to correct the officer, but I'm interrupted.

"Moving violation 9-0-4, section 15, paragraph... um..." the robo-cop pauses.

"Six," Jim says, scratching his cheek. I slap his hand from his cheek, and whisper, "Stop scratching."

"Thank you," the robo-cop acknowledges.

"Don't mention it," Jim says, sending me glare after slapping him. I mimic his glare, and he stifles a laugh. I was trying to be intimidating, why are you laughing? I think to myself, pouting.

"Jim!" Sarah scolds, as Jim looks over at her with sorry eyes. He looks down at his feet, still holding my hand.

"As you are aware, ma'am, this constitutes a violation of his probation." I look over at Jim, tilting my head. What does that mean...? I thought. All I knew was that it didn't sound good.