Chapter 7: ...Crush... (Part 2)

Normally, I have a good idea of what I wanna say during these Authors Notes but frankly, this time, I'm clueless.

Maybe that the Crush arc in this story is coming to a close. I usually do have a name for my story arcs. But this might be the first time my chapters are named after it to reflect what's going on in the story per chapter.

It usually means shit really happens in a chapter I've named Crush. You'll know when the Finale of this arc in the story happens.

Would you look at that, I found something to talk about! And I even rambled on a bit more than needed. And this is AFTER I erased some stuff.

Have a good time reading this :D

_____________________________________________________________________________

We stared blankly at the bunk. In our own thoughts. It's not as if there was anything particularly interesting about it. It was an empty bunk with some blankets and a pillow thrown on top. Semi organized. And by that, I mean we set the pillow at the top and the blankets are bundled in the corner.

"I think that's about it." Hayley shrugged, hands on her hips before crossing them and turning her attention towards me. "The guys are arguing about whether they should watch Saw or The Incredibles. But I'm warning you now, you don't want to be near the TV when they decide on one." She explains casually. Head cocked to her right. Not bothering to brush her bangs out of her eyes.

"Why...?" I ask slowly and skeptically. Only for Hayley to grin that evil grin of hers.

"I may have had a tiny little argument with Taylor and Jeremy a while back and may or may not have replaced their bootleg versions of those movies with more interesting content." Her grin only growing with each word.

Too many questions are racing through my mind to pick one. Leaving me staring at her confused. Before I manage to walk away and to the kitchen area. Hearing her following close behind me. Mentioning something about her laptop and browsing YouTube while the boys decide on what they're watching.

Hayley and I sat down at the table and watched funny videos. Some we both laughed at. Some Hayley laughed at and I didn't really care much for it. Some I laughed at and Hayley didn't really care much for it. Then Hayley had the brilliant idea to look up videos from the last concert they played. See who recorded and posted what.

"Where were you in the crowd again?" She asks curiously as she watched herself run out on the stage right before she started singing Born For This. "I remember spotting you and Lexie somewhere in the middle of this song, I just don't remember where you were in the crowd for some reason."

"Lucy." I correct, not really offended. She hasn't really met her yet so I guess I can excuse it.

"Yikes." Hayley murmurs to herself.

"We were in this weird middle between left stage and center stage but we were pretty close to you guys. I think we ended up closer to center stage in the middle of the concert thanks to the crowd pushing and whatever."

"That would explain why I'm having a hard time remembering where you two were." She nods. Clicking on a random video.

Returning us to silence as it plays. When Hayley realizes which video she picked from the show, she smirks. Leaving me to try and piece together why she's looking at me like that.

I've got a lot to say to you

Yeah I got a lot to say

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me

Keepin' them here and it makes no sense at all...

"Sounds just as good as when I heard you sing it at the show, Hayley." I smile. Only earning a sigh from Hayley, mumbling to herself about something I can't make sense of.