Kirishima x reader

Start from the beginning

"It was all Y/n's idea! She planned everything!" Y/n's best friend Mina smiled as she hugged Kiri. "Y/n?" He asked the blush going deeper. "Oh look at the cake!" Kaminari said dragging Kirishima away to see the cake.Everyone wished Kirishima a happy birthday and gave him gifts.

"Everyone I need inform that as class President I am leaving Ms. Yaoyarozu in charge for I have an emergency regarding family!" Iida announced do the class "Is everything okay?" Midoriya asked to which Iida nodded. "My mother has called me for something that is all. No need to worry Midoriya" He said before grabbing his back and leaving.

A few minutes later Sero, Kaminari, and Mina went to the their room and came back with alcohol and the good stuff. Including edibles, weed, bongs, and vapes. (Don't so drugs kids, and if you ain't a kid don't do drugs teens, and if you ain't a teen don't do drugs adults, and if you ain't an adult get the fuck off my page elder and lay down tf? Like why the hell you reading a smut? Your heart can't take that shit... Anyways-)

"He's gone! Let's get this party lit af!" Mina yelled and started pouring shots. "Kiri come take a shot!" Kaminari smiled. "You sure bro? What if someone else snitches on us?" Kirishima asked. "Dude! It's your birthday let loose." Sero said as he rolled his weed. Kirishima was about to say something before cheers began to start from the kitchen.

Walking over Kirishima saw Y/n and Mina having a drinking contest. Who could drink 10 shots the fastest to be exact. He watches in amazement as Y/n downed them quickly and slammed the last glass down on the table. "Done!" Shes yelled and the class cheered "Kiri! You wanna race?" Y/n asked. "Will she think I'm unmanly if I back down...?" He asked himself before walking over and nodding. "Let's do it."

20 shots were poured by Hagakure. 10 for Y/n, 10 for  Kirishima. "Careful Kiri she isn't holding back!" Mina said and yelled go. Both of them quickly downing their drinks. Kirishima slammed his glass down and looked over to see Y/n had just finished her last shot. The class cheered again and games like this continued between class mates.

The class decided to open gifts before everyone got lit as fuck.

2 hours later
The decorations were messed up, the food was gone, multiple empty bottles of alcohol laid astray on the floor. Half of the class was drunk, a quarter was sober and not high, and the rest were high or both. Kaminari laid on the floor just staring, Bakugou was stoned out listening to music, Deku was passed out drunk, and Y/n and Kirishima were outside on Kirishima's balcony high and drunk just talking about things.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey Kirishimaaaaa~ Can *hic* I tell you a secret?" Y/n asked as she leaned on him. "Of course you can pebble!" He smiled drunkenly. "I love you Kirishima! I was supposed to tell you earlier,"
Y/n started, "but I didn't because I thought you would be mad" She explained as she whispered in his ear. "Wellllllll what if I, told you, that I loved you tooooo?" He asked.

"I would be very happy! I've been thinking about you for a while in more than one way! Your hero costume is so hot and seeing your abs makes me wonder how much your packing down here~" Y/n slurred, trailing you finger from his chest to his V-Line. "Oh yeah~? Well seeing you in the sexy ass hero costume makes me wonder how sexy you are underneath~" Kirishima said as he picked Y/n up and sat her on his lap. ( I'm terrible at flirting. Especially high/drunk flirting)

"Kiriii~ Is your quirk activated or do I do things to you~" Y/n hummed grazing her lips against his. "F*ck just kiss me already~" Kirishima said and smashed their lips together. Y/n tangled her hands in his hair while Kirishima placed his hand on her hips.

They both soon pulled away from each other due to the lack of air and panted. Kirishima stared at her blushing face with lust filled eyes. He gently started to kiss down her neck, soon starting to suck and bite. But what really got him going was when he heard a soft moan from Y/n. Looking back up at her, her head was tilted back slightly to reveal more of her neck. The same lust that was in his eyes were in here as well.

Slowly Y/n took her hand and brought Kirishima's face to her. She moved over and whispered in his ear "I want you~ But you can't just use me you have to show that you love me..." Kirishima shivered at the feeling of her lips ghosting the shell of his ear. "I wouldn't dream of it~ I love you~" Quickly Kirishima went back to Y/n's neck now being to leave marks.

Y/n moaned louder, grinding against him. "Needy pebble~" Kirishima whispered as he picked Y/n up and stumbled inside; laying her on the bed he began to take off her clothes. Staring down at the girl in all her naked glory made his harder than he already was. He quickly stripped at got down on his knees. Taking his fingers and putting them in Y/n's mouth to suck while he licked her clit.

Quickly sucking and gagging on Kirishimas fingers, she began to squirm. Suddenly he took them away and thrusted his fingers inside causing a loud moan to escape. He thrusted his fingers at a fast pace as he continued to lick her clit. Y/n's back arched and her eyes closed. A knot started to form in her stomach.

"E-Eijiro~!" Y/n moaned as the knot broke and she came. Barely down from her high she heard a belt buckle and fabric hitting the ground. Kirishima slid on a condom, lined himself up with her, and suddenly slammed inside. A loud moan escaping both of their mouths. Finally after three years of wanting each other it was finally happening.

Looking down at Y/n's face he couldn't help but pull her into a gentle kiss. "I love you~" He whispered as he started moving. "I love you~ I love you~ I love you~!" He started picking up the pace. He kissed Y/n's neck and caressed her cheek gently as he pounded inside of her.

The head board hit the wall roughly and Y/n's moans filled the room. "Eijiro~! So good~!" Y/n moaned louder "Fuck your tightening around me so much~!" Kirishima moaned as Y/n's nails dug down his back. "Harder~!" Y/n screamed as his pace was already hard rough but still he complied.

"I'm gonna cum~!" Y/n moaned as she tried to look at Kirishima's eyes but the rough pace forced her eyes shut. "Me too~" Kirishima growled in her ear, "It's so good~!" Y/n moaned as the knot reformed. "Come with me pebble~" Kirishima groaned,"Cumming, cumming, AH~!" Y/n and Kirishima moaned loudly as they both came.

Kirishima pulled out and threw away the condom. He kissed Y/n's cheek and gently pet her hair until she came down from her high. "Was it good Princess?" He asked only to get a nod in response. He went to his bathroom and ran a bath for Y/n. When it was ready he picked her up and brought her over climbing with her. 

He gave Y/n a bath and they just cuddled in the tub until Kirishima finally got both of you out. Drying you off, dressing you, and kissing you bite marks. "I love you pebble. Thank you for making this the best birthday."

————————————-
That.... was shit. I'm so tired

                                                      Word count: 1850