It's either now or never.
___________________________

Reemi: (not too drunk but still on the dance floor) Avuuuuu! Get here!

Avu: Ya coming *runs towards her but stumbles on her way*

Sidd: (She was dancing on the dance floor but not in those weird ways in which Reemi and Avu dance. Her dance was simple, she was just swaying with the music. She looked beautiful even though she was just wearing a plain blue satin dress which went down till her knees and full length black stockings. She also wore a jacket on top so she was not exposing any bit of skin except her face and hands,.....and that's what I like about her, her simplicity. But it's not like I love her! I'm sure she will find someone someday! I have to go do "IT" now.) Hey Riyaz! Don't get wasted yet....we just got here. Let's go dance.

Riyaz: Awwwww I love youuuu

Sidd: Drunk idiot!

Riyaz: Thanks mommy!

Sidd: (stares at Rohan giving him a look to send Riyaz either the the mental asylum or home) I'm off for a dance...

Riyaz: OMG You're gonna propose meeee

Sidd: (already half way to the DJ cuz he needed something special)

Avu: (Dancing on the song Laila) Aashuuuuuuu! I your Laila,  You my Laila, We both Laila ma lailaaaaaa

Vaishu: Avuuuuu you highhh

Avu: Then why don't you dieee

Kanchu: While I am a cutie pieeee

Jaanu: And you all I am gonna fry

*All of the start laughing at the stupidity when Avu stands up from falling onto the floor while laughing and the spotlight shines on her*

Avu: (I see my bandar walking towards me.....and OMG OMGGG he has a red box in his hand!  He's gonna proposeeeee meeeeeeeeeee! My hands are on my mouth. Like this is literally the besttt day of my lifee!)

*The song Mera naam tu starts playing*

Sidd: (I was walking towards her..she was the love of my life and I knew it since 10th grade. I was carrying a red box with a ring in it....no I'm not proposing her for marriage...yet but making her my GF.)

(Song) Jab tak jahan mein subah shyam hai tab tak mere naam tu

Sidd: (gets on one knee and holds out the ring which has a ruby on it)
Your eyes tell me that
You'll love me everyday.
No matter what may come,
You'll be there to stay

Jab tak jahan mai mera naam hai tab tak mere naam tu

You brought me sunshine
When I only saw rain
You brought me laughter
When I only felt pain

Will you be my  girlfriend
If you might get some gain?

*waits for a reply*

Broken love - love is magic!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara