Chapter 2

(Still) Night 5, 5:50 am

Mike kicked and moved his legs and arms around in order to be let free.Foxy dragged him across the floor as he headed towards the stage.

Mike on the other hand, started panicking as he saw he wasn't getting anywhere.

Suddenly, Foxy lifted him by the back of Mile's shirt as Foxy got on stage and walked towards the backstage.

Mike kept struggling as Foxy kept a good grip on Mike.The guard saw the door open, showing many heads of Bonnie's, Chica's, and Freddy's.Spare Parts.

Mike struggled even more, Foxy still kept a good grip on him as they walked into the backstage room.

Foxy threw Mike on the white steel table, making the man groan in pain.Mike's hat fell off his head and to the ground, which he didn't even notice that was still on his head the whole time.The room was filled with most of the animatronics, ready to stuff Mike into a suit.

Mike was about to jump off the table when one of the animatronics grabbed his left leg.Original Chica.Mike was pulled back onto the table, then, Toy Bonnie grabbed his right arm.Then Foxy grabbed his right leg.And finally, Toy Freddy, who grabbed his left arm.

"Please!" Mike begged, already giving up on escaping by struggling.The animatronics ignored him.

"Please I beg you, don't stuff me into a suit!" Mike begged again.No response.

"Please, I-"

"Silence!!!" A voice cutted Mike off.The animatronics kept looking at Mike, not even bothering to look who's voice it was.

Mike looked though, it was Original Freddy, who held something round with two things pointing out.It wasn't visible since Freddy wasn't fully in the lights, but Mike could tell it was a head.

"I'm not an exoskeleton!!!" Mike yelled at Freddy.

"Nice try exo, but you are not fooling anyone" Freddy responded calmly.

Suddenly, Mike felt something hold his head, it was Toy Chica.

"Put the exo in the suit first" Freddy ordered.He saw Bonnie bring a suit, though Mike couldn't see it since it was also in the dark.

Original Chica and Foxy started shoving his legs into the suit, which already contained a exoskeleton in it.Mike looked away and tried to move his feet, but it was to late.His bones were breaking as they were shoved into the suit full of wires and metals.He felt his blood coming out of his broken legs.Staining the inside of the suit.

Mike let out blood curling screams as the pain rushed through him.The suit was up to his waist when Mike started to see the room getting darker.He felt more blood spill and more bones break.He felt his mouth letting out screams still, but he couldn't hear them well as his hearing started to block out sounds.

The room was getting darker and Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy were already shoving his arms in the suit.He felt the metal of the exoskeleton cut deeply into his arms.His bones were breaking as more blood came out and more pain rushes through Mike.

'So this is it', Mike thought, 'This is the end.I'll die in a suit with my eyeballs sticking out of the eye sockets and my body crushed against wires and metal.'

The room was getting way more darker, Mike's eyelids were already starting to close.A shadow passed over his head.Mike already knew what it was, he lost his hearing, couldn't feel his body, and his eyelids were finally closing.

The last thing Mike saw before blacking out was the animatronics who were holding him already let him loose.

Finally, everything went dark.