Catzii & Percy gasped as they saw the Captain looking at them with pitch black eyes & glowing red pupils

"Captain..? What happened to you?" Asked Catzii

The Captain didn't respond, he just then smiled & takes out his new claws. Catzii & Percy gasped seeing those claws. They don't remember the Captain having claws like those before. The Captain grabs Catzii, pinning him on a wall very harshly.

"AGH!!! W-WHAT ARE YOU?!-"Before Catzii can say anything else, The Captain scratches the left eye & then grabs it the eye pulling out of Catzii's eye socket

Before Catzii can say anything else, The Captain scratches the left eye & then grabs it the eye pulling out of Catzii's eye socket.
Percy stood there so scared as he saw Catzii got hurt by his own Captain & dropped his medical bag. The Captain was about to claw Catzii again, but Percy runs up to him to stop him from hurting Catzii.
"N-NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!" Yells Percy as he starts tearing up.

"WAIT PERCY NO!" Catzii yellsThe Captain sees Percy running up to him to stop hurting Catzii

The Captain sees Percy running up to him to stop hurting Catzii. He took out his claws again scratching Percy's right flipper. The Captain grabs Percy by the coat throwing him. Percy starts to cry painfuly.
"PERCY!!!" Yells Catzii
Catzii heads to Percy, but he starts to twitch & fell down next to Percy.
The Captain leaves Catzii & Percy alone for now.

"Catzii, are you okay?" Asks crying Percy
"Ngh... I don't feel so good... P-Percy..." Catzii said as he kept on twitching
Then Catzii's pupils grew covering his eyes to pitch black.