chapter 1

Richie P.OV

I woke up to the sound of shouting, my eyes were hurting and my throat was burning, I sat up, immediately feeling a pain shooting up my back. "OW FUCK!" 

"BOYS!? WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THIS MESS! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" 

Patrick sat up rubbing his eyes. Wait... Patrick!? "HOLY SHIT!" 

Patrick jolted at the noise and looked at Richie. "Chill Tozier. You're too fucking loud for this shit. It's only seven in the morning, god damn." Patrick groaned 

"How are you ok with this!? Why the fuck am I in your bed man!" I yelled, shocked.

Patrick sighed and rubbed his eyes again. "Isn't it obvious? We fucked. And let me tell you, it felt fucking amazing."

Richie's jaw dropped and he felt his face flush a bright red.

"You look like a tomato. Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Patrick said casually while rubbing his head.

Richie's jaw snapped shut and he heard his teeth clash. He sat there taking in Patrick's morning look. He had to admit, Patrick was flawless in every way physically. He had abs and a strong, defined jawline that looked like it could cut glass. His hair  was messy, but even still it looked sexy, bed hair and sex hair mixed together was an amazing look on Patrick. He felt his eyes travelling downwards, Patrick's delicious V-line was cut off by the blanket and richie had to stop himself from whining and drooling.

His oogling was cut short as Patrick's door swung open and his dad stood there shouting. "Patrick! This house is a mess! Did you and you brother have a party while me and your mother we're gone!?" It was like he didn't even care that Richie was there.

"Jesus dad, get the fuck out and leave me and Richie in peace..." Patrick grunted tiredly, damn even his morning voice was sexy, it sounded so gravelly and deep.

Richie sat there stunned at Patrick's choice of language as the door slammed shut and Patrick's dad stormed own the stairs. Patrick snickered, looking at Richie. "You're covered in hickeys babe." He said teasingly with a hint of lust in his voice.

"I- Shit! Please don't tell anyone about this Patrick!" Richie yelled, scared. 

Patrick laughed, "I ain't going to tell no one princess, just as long as i get a peice of that sweet ass whenever I want it." He said slapping riches ass.

Richie yelped as pain shot up his back and some of Patrick's cum leaked out of his ass. "Fine..."