Part 4

By the end of the week, I had somehow managed to get a job stocking the shelves at the pharmacy with Mr Keene. I guess one thing good came out of having a pedo for a pharmacist. Patrick was ecstatic when I first told him about getting the job. God, I would choose his happiness over mine every time if I was given the choice. I've been staying at his and his parents' place ever since we first started dating. His parents love me and so does his little brother Avery. I adore the kid. He's like a little version of Patrick but less crazy. It's cute. I can't wait until me and Patrick finally get our own apartment, though. If just sleeping in the same bed as him is this comforting, then I'm going to be absolutely wrecked when we finally do move in together. 

Currently, I'm sitting on his bed with him while he has his radio playing on a rock station while I'm playing with a small cat teddy that he had on his bed and he was cooking downstairs. His parents have been out all day with Avery for a conference with his school. The losers haven't spoken to me ever since the incident in science. Not even Bill will talk to me. I don't get why! It's not even like I really did anything wrong! All I did was tell the asshole the truth! His classes are boring as hell! Not to mention he makes no sense whatsoever. I've never been good at science. Especially not with a teacher that doesn't actually care about his students' education. He doesn't even really teach us sometimes. He just sits there grading while letting us talk to each other. But I guess I haven't really been making an effort to speak to the losers either. But I have an excuse for that! Me and Patrick haven't been to school all week except for Monday. I haven't been home either other than to get some of my stuff.

I was suddenly shocked out of my thoughts when Patrick came walking in with two places of sausages and eggs, placing them down onto the small table he has next to his bed and pressing a small kiss to my forehead. I quickly sat up properly on the bed and sat next to Patrick, bumping our knees together as we started to eat. "What are you thinking about, baby?" He asked me softly, clearly having noticed that I was deep in my thoughts when he came in. 

"Oh, nothing much. Just, you know, I don't get why the losers won't talk to me." In all honesty, I wasn't really expecting an answer from him. He doesn't really know how to talk about things like this, so I was pretty shocked when he did answer me.

"Yeah. I get it. Bowers hasn't said anything to me either. But I guess we're kinda to blame seeing as we haven't left my house really. We can go down to the quarry if you want?" He asks me. He's so confusing. One second he won't talk at all and then the next he's asking me to go places with him. Oh well. I hummed my answer and we quickly finished our food. He handed me his hoodie and I slipped it on without even thinking of it. It was just a spur of the moment thing, I'm sure, but the look that he gave me after we had gotten ready, made me unsure about it. "You look nice in my hoodie," Patrick mumbled, shocking me.

"Thanks, babe. It's really comfortable. I like it." I answered back and he grabbed his keys, taking my hand and leaving the house with me. However, as we left there was a bang on the wall next to my head and Patrick had grabbed me, pulling me into his chest and turning to face me towards the house, hiding me. The next thing I knew, his back and the house were being pelted by rocks. He had pulled me in to protect me from the assault from the Bower's gang. We had been standing there for about half an hour before they finally got tired and left. Patrick grabbed my hand again and pulled me into the car. "Holy shit baby! Are you ok!?" I practically yelled.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine, princess. Don't worry about me, okay?" He replied nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders. He worries me so much that he doesn't even realise it! But if he says he's ok then he's ok. Who am I to question him? "We'll be out of here before long baby. Even if we have to live here for a few years together in an apartment, we will still get out of here. There is no question about it. I promise you that much, ok?"

"Ok baby... I can't wait until we move out of here together. Everyone here is a bunch of assholes." I answer back, smiling softly. God, he makes me so happy...