I was Kidnapped?

Story by Kasey Duncan

Cover by RomanticatHeart

Edited by Allycat0526

 Do not copy, steal, or plagiarize 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED I WAS KIDNAPPED? is property of Kasey Duncan.

All images and video clips belong to their rightful photographers and movie picture productions. Despite that I don't have the names of the owners, I still owe all credit to them. All photos altered, edited, and video clips as well, are for pure entertainment use to the public and not used for commercial profit.

The story "I was Kidnapped?" belongs completely to Kasey Duncan, the author. All work is fictional and any character names or situations are coincidental. "I was Kidnapped?" is copyright and all rights are reserved to the author, Kasey Duncan. Do not attempt to steal or change any works by this author.

© 2012 - Kasey Duncan

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

 Noelle Hamilton just wanted to get home. Long car rides made her feel tired and antsy... especially when her family was being followed. When the police stop them in the middle of the highway, Noelle was actually relieved. Maybe she could tell the officers of the stalker that they had picked up on their trip. Little does she know that her stalker and the police are on the same side.

Now she is thrown into the world of law enforcement. Constant interrogations. Nagging officers. Tender lawyers and social service specialists. Noelle finds herself in a place she only saw on television. But when the truth comes out about why she is really there. Her world explodes in chaos. 

Now she must admit to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Or risk losing it all.