Oc Profile

First name: Ellie

Last name: Freecss

Age: 12

Gender: female

Height: 154 cm (5'1)

Weight: 49 kg (107.8 lbs)

Birthday: may 5th

Blood type: B

Nen: enhancement

Looks

(Change her eyes to the colour hazel)

Personality: Ellie is an athletic, rustic, and friendly girl who is searching for adventure. Also, she is not very good at math. However, having spent a lot of time in the woods as a child, she is very good with animals. Ellie is an Enhancer, who are known for being simple-minded and determined. This determination and talent lead to both potential allies and potential enemies trusting in her and taking her side. She has inhuman senses; Ellie has a heightened sense of smell almost like a dog's, she also has very good vision, as well as having a very keen taste. Ellie wants to become a Hunter because she wishes to find out the depths of an occupation that would cause a father to choose the profession over being with his own daughter.
Simultaneously, her flaws lie in her temper and impulsive nature. Gon sometimes fails to think things through and such actions lead to her suffering. Though possessing talent far beyond the norm for her age, anytime her abilities are challenged, she feels as if he has to prove her antagonist wrong.
She continually strives to obtain greater power, often becoming exceptionally stronger in her anger. But Ellie's anger also leads to some extremely reckless tendencies. When her emotions are ignited, Ellie becomes irrational and completely oblivious to anything else. While her will is stronger than most and she can be very level-headed, this clear mind can also make her very cold at times. When Ellie is cool-headed, it is shown that she can think very creatively and thoughtfully to solve a problem.
Often it is difficult for others to understand or relate Ellie's actions or thoughts to what people would consider 'normal' thinking, with some believing her to be a little insane. Hee morality is complex, almost juridical: Ellie values life and ethics, but she can dissociate her personal feelings from them.
Ellie is extremely confident in her abilities. Sometimes, she does not realize when the opponent is far stronger or even after she knows the opponent is stronger than her; regardless, she will continue to fight. She refuses to accept herself as inferior to any opponent that she disagrees with, including those clearly stronger than her. Aside from becoming a Hunter and finding her father, Ellie desires strength above all else. Ellie's greatest insecurity lies in her own weakness and not being able to protect those who are closest to her.
A running gag is that she often has a problem with math and numbers.

Looks
(When she's 14/15 years old)

Likes: her friends, being a hunter, getting stronger, aunt Mito, training, the woods, strength, helping others, animals, searching for her father, the colour green, her fishing road

Dislikes: her friends getting hurt, losing in a fight, rude people, math, animals in pain, being judged, numbers, people who hurt innocent people for no reason, bullies, being weak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her status will change throughout the series/book. These are her status from the beginning:

Mind: 2/5

Skill: 2/5

Body: 2/5

Nen: 0/5

Ingenuity: 3/5

Intelligence: 1/5