new book?

hello everyone!!

i've been wanting to start a little writing kick with something new, and i thought i would put it in here since most people that read my stuff come from this book! i want to give you guys a chance to voice what you want.

my idea is a prison break, where the main reader becomes a guard for the prison that the group of choice is, but they're actually there to help the group escape so they can continue doing their crime. i have many more ideas to go along with that, but i won't go into too much detail so that if it doesn't happen, no ones looking forward to it, you know?

anyways, i'll give you a few groups to choose from that will make the concept better for me to write. (if i can't see the group doing a prison break, it'll be hard for me to write about it, if that makes sense.)

GROUP VOTING:

- vote here for bts:

- vote here for wayv:

- vote here for victon:

- vote here for other:

now that we have that, let's vote for the love interest for each group.

BTS:
- jin.
-yoongi.
- hoseok
- namjoon.
- jimin.
- taehyung.
- jungkook.

WAYV:
- kun.
- ten.
- winwin.
- lucas.
- xiaojun.
- hendery.
- yangyang.

VICTON:
- seungwoo.
- seungsik.
- heo chan.
- sejun.
- hanse.
- byungchan.
- subin.

OTHER GROUP:
- please comment the group and which member you would like the love interest to be.

TITLE & BOOK COVER:
- i have an idea of titling the book "Smoke Break", but we'll figure that out later since the title is from details that i'm keeping secrets for now😌

this seems like a lot but when i came up with this idea, i can't express to you how excited i got! i really want to pour my heart out into this one, so please vote.

anyways, i hope you guys like the idea as much as i do!!

-a<3