24th ♕

24th

"Be honest with me, what else did you tell him?" I confronted Jack, after Pete left for his class.

"Take a look at the headline, Princess." Jack handed me another newspaper.

"The First Royal Kiss," I read aloud, before handing it back to Jack. "You didn't answer my question."

"I like this one the most." Jack placed the newspapers he had finished reading inside the open glove compartment beside me. Then he read the headline of the one he was holding, "Prince Art Is Still In Love With The Princess-In-Training."

I adjusted my position on the passenger seat. "The TV shows guestings? Did you tell him that I kept on watching them?"

Jack shook his head. "I didn't, Princess. Look at this one. It said that you two shared a daring and passionate kiss. It said that you kissed for half an hour."

"We did?" I echoed back. "Wait, that's one a tabloid. It doesn't count. What about the crying that one time in the car? Did you also tell him that?"

"No, Princess. I'd also chosen what to say and not to say to Prince Art," Jack assured me. I exhaled in relief. Scratching the back of his neck, he continued, "I just told him the basic things happening around you. Your class schedules, for example. Although, I must admit that I had included the people whom you had spent time with, or if you were being bothered by other boys. He had specifically asked for those."

"That's unfair."

"But like what your friend, Peter, said, you hardly attracted any attention with the clothes you like wearing," Jack told me, briefly glancing at my usual get-up. "And we're not supposed to talk about—"

"Don't use that one with me," I threatened him. "You have to be fair, Jack. If you tell him things, you will also tell me things."

"Being a double agent is hard," Jack commented.

"If it's so much against your conscience, I'll text him." I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my jeans.

Then I sent a message to Art.

jack will tell me everything too.. this needs to be a fair game..

Art's reply was quick as always.

Sure, my love.

what's with the endearments? I noticed that you've been doing that a lot lately

Nothing, my love. :)

fiiiiinnnnneee

What are you doing today?

Jack kept on reading the newspapers, as I ended up texting Art.

the dean wants to see me... do you think it's about what happened last saturday?

Maybe. But I've never heard of anyone being called to the Dean's office for that reason.

unless all tabloids break loose..

We'll find out. Are you heading to the Dean's office now? Have you watched the news earlier?

no, haven't got the chance. we arrived at school early because of pete. he has a seven oclock class and he picked me up way too early..

How's Pete?

he's fine.. oh, and he said hi