Chapter 23

*****Camila's POV******

"What do you mean? What's wrong with my Dinah?" I asked. "I think you should all sit down"Dr.Reagan said,and we all pulled up a chair. "What's going on, doc"? She sighed and looked at her papers, and then back at us. "I'm not going to go into science details. Im just gonna tell you what I believe had happened based off the evidence". we all yelled "SPIT IT OUT!!!"

"We found a chemical called Zolpidem, which is a chemical used to help relax the body so that people can rest better" she explained. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked, and she continued. "Its also used as a date rape drug" she said, and everyone gasped. "Doc, you don't think....." Normani started, holding into Lauren. The doctor nodded sadly, "I'm almost positive. There was vaginal trauma that I saw during the check up".

"What is a date rape drug? Can someone please explain this to me in English?" I begged, starting to freak out. "Camila, listen to me carefully" Ally said, since she was the only one that wasn't sobbing uncontrollably. "Please Allycat, what happened?" "Someone drugged Dinah, and then they....." she stopped and started crying more. "They what,ally? they what?!?" I asked.

"They raped her".

I felt my heart drop to the floor. "No" I said, shaking my head. "Please no, please tell me that's not true" I said, looking towards the doctor. "I'm going to do a rape kit to be sure, but I'm almost 100% positive it happened. I'm so sorry. We'll do everything we can to help you find this man and put him behind bars" she said, and then left the room.

I just sat there in complete and utter shock...... I let this happen. "I-......No. No Dinah!" I yelled, my hands covering my face. "We didn't know Mil-" I cut ally off by yelling.

"I should've known. The love of my life had suffered and I didn't even know. She cut herself because she saw no hope. All those times she cut were the times I was supposed to be there!" I dropped to my knees and cried, and I cried hard.

I felt Lauren wrap her arms around me, stroking my hair to try and calm me down. I loved it when Dinah did that to me, it always helped me sleep. Now she was sleeping and I couldn't wake her up from this one.

"I'm sorry Dinah! I'm so sorry" I cried. It's my fault she was hurt and I know it was my fault. I got up and put my hand on her cheek and the other on her hand. "I love you so much baby girl, and I'm gonna fix this. No matter what. I'm gonna live up to my promise of not letting anyone hurt you. You're gonna be safe with me, from now on".

I felt her hand twitch, and I looked up at her. "Dinah?" I questioned, feeling her hand move again. "C'mon princess, you can do it" I said quietly to her so that no one else could hear. And then what happened next stunned me.....

She started to shake feverishly, almost falling from the bed. "She's having a seizure, go get a doctor" Ally yelled. The boy ran to get one while I just screamed. I fell back into I hit the opposite wall, watching in horror. I held my hand over my mouth, holding in a scream as doctors and nurses ran in to help her. I felt Normani grab me off the floor and try to pull me out the room. "NO! NO DINAH! DINAH!" I cried, trying to run to her. Normani literally had to drag me out kicking and screaming.

She sat with me in her lap and held me while I sobbed loudly. I was trying to calm down because I could tell I was scaring everyone else in the hospital. "C'mon Mils" Lauren said, grabbing me from Mani and picking me up. "Make sure to keep me updated" I heard Lauren say, and then she walked us outside and sat on the bench, holding me.

"I know, I know" Lauren said, rocking me back and forth. "NO! NO!" I cried into her chest, gripping tighty. "We're gonna help her, Mila. We're gonna save her" Lauren said, and I felt her tears start streaming down my back. "I need her back. I let this happen" I cried. "I know, I miss baby girl too. But this isn't your fault. We'll gonna find the man who did this" she cried, holding me closely.

I heard footsteps approach us, and I turned to see Francis glaring down at us. "Please Francis, not n-" he cut me off. "Come on, we gotta go check on Dinah" he said, grabbing Lauren and picking us up to our feet. I don't know why he suddenly had the urge to come check on her......maybe he was changing.

We ran into her room and saw that they had calmed Dinah down. Everyone was sitting with the doctor, but she stopped when she saw us. "Dinah will be fine. She went into a state of shock within the coma. Since she survived that, she may wake up any minute now" she explained. "What;s wrong with her?" Francis asked. "I ran some labs and found that Dinah hasn't eaten in two weeks. That is the absolute limit for humans. She's lucky to be alive. We also saw that she has been drugged and raped" she said, and I heard a scoff.

I turned towards the noise and saw Jake leaning against the wall in the corner with a smirk on his face. "What?" I asked, and he just smiled at me. "Her slutty ass probably wanted it" he said, and Francis laughed. It all made sense now, I just had to get them to admit it.

"She was drugged against her will" I said. And Francis followed up with "An injection means nothing". Lauren spoke up next, "No one said it was an injection". He looked nervous, and then looked to Jake. "So what? She got raped by two guys, they wouldn't even need to have drugged her" he said. Normani was next by saying "We didn't know how many guys she was raped by". That was all I needed to hear.

I grabbed a pencil and pen from Dr.Reagan, walking over to Jake. I thrusted the pencil into his thigh and he yelled in pain while crouching down, "What the fuc-". I cut him off by punching him in the face, watching him fall to floor. I turned to Francis, without saying anything. I stood in his face and he smirked at me, "I wish you would". I said nothing, and then I stabbed the pen into the side of his neck. Then I kicked him as hard as I could in between his legs, watching him fall to the ground.

Hospital security came in and removed them, but Francis wouldn't leave without saying something to me. "You're going to rot in prison" I said in his face. "And I'm gonna jerk off thinking about your girlfriend's pussy" he laughed in my face. I kicked him in the balls again and he cried out in pain. "I hope you can never have children" I said. "I won't, Dinah's having them" he said, only making me kick him again.

He was finally gone. I had finally exposed him for the monster he was. I watched as the dragged him out and he yelled "I starved her of everything but my cum". I was about to go charge at him but Lauren and Normani held me back. Not only did he rape her, but he starved her too. He was going to get what he deserved. "I hope your ass gets raped in prison" I yelled, and then he was earshot. I should've felt like I won, but I didn't.

Dinah still needed to wake up.

Good? Let me know in the comments?