Chapter 34

*****Dinah's POV*****
We watched TV together that night, except for Lauren and Camila. I couldn't even close my eyes without seeing them together. I just sat with my eyes open, tired as hell. But I couldn't sleep until Camila was with me. When they walked back in, I felt a slight pain in my heart. Camila was holding Lauren's hand. I knew it wasn't much, but it meant a lot to me. "Hi Mila" I called out, and she just turned to me and gave me a fake smile. That's it, she doesn't want me anymore. "I'm going to bed" I said and then stormed out the room.

I went to me and Mila's room and locked the door. I laid with my back against it and let the tears flow freely. "You're disgusting" I heard Francis's voice ring. "You cheated on her, you slut" Jake's voice screamed. "No no, that's not true" I whispered in response to them. "You're a bitch" Lauren yelled. "I love Lauren" I heard Camila scream, and that broke me. I screamed and held my head tightly, the cuts on my skin starting to crawl. "STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled out.

I heard footsteps start running towards the door, and then knocking on the door. "Dinah! Open up! It's Alex" she yelled from outside. I moved out of the way and laid on the floor. The door immediately flung open, and I heard her gasp from behind me. "Hey hey, c'mere baby. I got you sweetheart" she said as she sat on the floor next to me. She had me sit up and I leaned against her sobbing.

"Hey, what's going on?" She said. "Camila doesn't want me anymore" I sobbed loudly. "Why wouldn't she? She loves you". "But I cheated on her". Alex stroked my hair "no Dinah, that's not true. What happened wasn't your fault". "It is, I let it happen. I'm a whore, Alex" I cried loudly. "That's not true either. Don't believe anything those guys told you. They are sick and twisted bastards and they don't know you. But you know who does know you, Camila. And I bet she's out there worried as hell. Do you want me to bring her in?" "No, please don't get Camila. I don't want her to see me like this".

"But I love you no matter what" I heard a voice say, causing me to look up. "Mils, I-" she cut my off by holding me close to her body. "Shh, it's okay. It's gonna be alright. I'm never gonna leave you baby" she whispered as she walked me over to the bed.

She sat me down and then sat next to me, resting her chin on my shoulder. "You didn't cheat" she whispered as she kissed my cheek. "Don't believe anything they say. You're beautiful and smart and you know I love you more than I love anyone else in the world. You're my one and only" she said. "I love you too mila" I said, bringing my lips to hers. "I love you Dinah-Jane" she whispered against my lips. "I love you too Karla" I said, and she pouted.

"If it wasn't you, I wouldn't like to be called that" she said. I just giggled and smiled at her, staring deeply into her eyes. I watched her bite her lip as her eyes flicker to my lips and then back into my eyes. I saw that look in her eyes, and I knew what she was thinking. "Alex?" I turned to her, "Can you give us a minute?" "And lock the door please" Camila added, her eyes sparkling with lust. Alexandra just nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her.

"Dinah?" she called, gently grabbing my hand. I looked at her and nodded to urge her to go on. "I wanna make love to you" she whispered as she leaned forward and gently placed her lips on mine. She put her arms around my waist and I had mine around her neck and in her hair. I laid back on the bed and she got on top of me straddling my waist. "I'm ready Mila" I said as she looked down into my eyes.

"Make love to me."

******Camila's POV******

I can only describe last night in one word......perfect. It was absolutely perfect. She had given herself to me like it was out first time again. I showed her that she's loved, and how much I love her.

I was currently still laying in bed with her, massaging my hands through hair. She had her head in my neck, snoring away. "I love you" I whispered, pecking her nose. She just smiled and snuggled into me even more.But like before, all good moments come to an end.

"Camz?" I heard Lauren call, making me groan quietly. "Jesus! What Lauren?" I whisper-yelled as she walked in. "If you wanna go to New York, we gotta go now" she said back. I looked down at Dinah, and my heart hurt at the thought of leaving her. Especially after last night. "Hey, she'll be okay" Lauren said. I just sighed and nodded in agreement, "I'll be ready in five". She left and and I threw on some clothes.

Before leaving, I wrote a note and sat it down on my spot of the bed, hoping she'd see it. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you babygirl. I'm gonna keep you safe" I said, brushing some hair out of her face. "You ready Camz?" I heard Lauren call. I just kept looking down at Dinah, then I took a deep breath and turned away, grabbing something from my dock drawer. "Let's do it".

We took a plane straight there and then had a police escort to the station. "Thank you Chief Bratton, I appreciate what you're doing here" I said. "My job is to protect the people, Ms.Cabello. That includes celebrities" he said as he walked me and Lo to the interrogation room. "We questioned the other nine, but they all kept saying one thing" he said as he stopped in front of the door. "The godfather knows all" he said. "This man in here, Wilbur Peterson, he's this god father they speak of. He's the oldest of them all and they look to him. Go in there, ask anything. We'll be here from the outside watching". I just nodded and walked in, closing the door behind me.

I turned and saw the man look up as the door locked. He smirked as I sat down in the chair across from his. "You know, I usually don't get such beautiful company. What did I do to deserve this?" he said in a thick accent. Russian, to be exact. "You have something I need, and I plan to get it". He smirked, "A girl with a motive, I like you already". "Oh, do you now? Then omaybe you'd like to answer some questions for me" I said. "Fire away Camila".

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked. "I'm the godfather, I know all. I know your full name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, I know that Austin kidnapped and partially raped you, I know Dinah is your girlfriend and that she was raped by Samuel and Jake, and I know who Anon is". I was shocked. How could he possibly know all this? "Because I am the godfather, I am all knowing" he smirked.

"Who is he? Who is Anon?!" I yelled and I stood up from my chair. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I just growled and leaned across the table, "Who is he? Tell me!" He just laughed in my face as my rage took over. "He's hiding in plain sight. He's always there but you never see him. And you won't until it's too late" he laughed hysterically. "You wanna play games? Fine, I'll play then".

I walked in front of him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Who. Is. He?" I growled. "Got your hands all over me, huh rich girl?" he smirked. I decided enough was enough. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a switch blade, "Wanna try that again?" His eyes went wide but then returned to their normal state. "I've been stabbed with needles bigger than that" he spat at me. "Fine then, this won't hurt then" I responded.

I poked the tip of the blade into his leg, making him feel every inch of pain. "Tell me, who is he?" I whispered in his ear. "Never. You never rat out family" he writhed in pain. I held it to his throat, pressing the blade against him but not cutting. "Tell me now!" I yelled, but then I heard the door fly open. Lauren grabbed me from behind and took the knife from my hand, dragging out the room.

"Camz! what the hell?" Lauren said as I paced around. "They're related. He's family" I said to her and Chief Bratton. "Trace your files of him and any male relatives. Find Anon before he can strike again". Game time Anon, game time.

*****Dinah's POV*****

I yawned as I sat up in bed, smiling at the memories of last night morning. "Morning Mi-" my voice was cut off by the pure shock that came over me. Camila wasn't there....but a note was. Last time a note was left in her place, she had been kidnapped. There was no way this could be good. I picked it up and read it:

Morning Beautiful,

If you're reading this, it means me and Lo still aren't back. We had to go do something in New York because of the show, but we'll be back before the show. Last night was amazing, and I hope I made you feel loved. You are the love of my life and I never wanna lose you. I will protect you the best that I can.

Love,
Camila

So I thought right.....she is with Lauren. The fans were right. Camren is real. And caminah was nothing but a lie. I should've known better. I knew she would love someone else. And now I know for sure.....

I know I'm not the only one.