Chapter 29

****Camila's POV****

I woke up to hearing someone scream from another room of the bus. "NOOOOO!" they screamed, and I recognized it was Ally. I sat up from my bed and saw that Dinah wasn't there either. I shot out of bed, feeling like something really bad was wrong. I ran towards the loud sobbing, and saw Dinah holding a crying Ally in her arms, trying to keep her from falling to the ground.

"We can fix this, it's okay" Dinah whispered to her, stroking her hair. "H-h-how did this g-g-g-get out" she stuttered through the tears. "I don't know, but I'm sorry it did" Dinah said. She moved her and ally to the couch, sitting her on her lap.

I sat with them, rubbing circles on Ally's back. "Allycat, what happened?" I asked. "T-Troy is gonna be so disappointed in me" she cried harder, holding onto Dinah. What happened?

I heard footsteps behind us, signaling that the other girls were woken up by the crying too. "Ally, what's going on?" Lauren said, who was riding on Normani's back. They walked over and we all sat around the room together. It was time for another fifth harmony intervention.

"Ally, what's going on?" Lauren asked. She took a deep breath, and then looked at Dinah. What's the deal between them since a while back? Are they a thing? Have I been cheated on? .....Am I being paranoid?

"Dinah, please show them. I just can't" she cried. Dinah pulled out her phone and passed it to us one by one. "Ally, when did this happen?" Mani asked. "And why didn't you tell us?" I asked next. "I was a dumb ass kid. I didn't mean for it to happen and I didn't know how to handle it. I was a kid, and a stupid one. It was one time, and now that's how I'm gonna be defined for the rest of my life" she cried.

"Sweetheart, you know you can tell us anything" Dinah said, kissing her forehead. "I wanted to be a good role model for you girls. I didn't want to be that same person. I'm better than that now" she said. "We know that, but you have to accept this is apart of you and it will haunt you if you don't admit it to yourself and the ones you love" Lauren said. "No! this is not of part of who I am! This was the new me! This is who I am now!" Ally yelled. She started to breath a little more heavy, and it made me worried.

"Ally, you have to calm down" I said, reaching for her hand. She moved it away, "I'll never be that girl again". "Ally, I need to ask you something but you need to calm down first. Okay?" Lauren said to her calmly. She nodded, still sniffling. "What ever happened to the baby?" Lauren asked, and ally ran out of the living room and Locked herself into a room.

******Ally's POV*****

I locked myself in whoever's room and slid down the door, putting my hands together. "Please god, please. Please make it go away. I'm trying to be better" I cried as I prayed. I wasn't all the sweet innocent Allyson everyone sees today. Where do you think the nickname "Allycat" came from? It was actually, more of a street term.

"Hey there Allycat, we're throwing a rager later. You in little mama?" Ty asked me, passing the joint. I took a puff or two while nodding in agreement, "It's not like I'm doin anything else". So that's how I ended up partying late on the 4th of July, drinking and smoking. "You know what Allycat?" Ty asked as we were dancing. "What is it, baby boy?" I asked as I continued to dance with his arms around my waist, my back pressed to his front. "I never realized how sexy you are" he whispered in my ear. "hmm, wanna see more?" I asked, and then we end up in bed together.

We ended up sleeping together that night, and then it got worst. About a month later, I was getting morning sickness and gaining weight. After doing some research and processing every little detail, I came to a realization. I was pregnant by a debate, drug-dealing school dropout. And it was my fault.

I was 16 when that happened, and then I met Troy. He changed me into a better person, and I love him for that. He didn't know I was pregnant when we met.....but Ty found out somehow. He hit me so many times, and it killed the baby, which I'm guessing was his goal. Since then, I went to god.He saves me from myself, and since then I'd been faithful to him and Troy. I buried my past. None of that mattered now.

I felt knocking on the door, "Please Ally, we just wanna help you". "Girls, just go away". I heard mumbling behind the door, and then I heard a few people walk away. But then I heard Normani started talking softly to me: "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."

"Matthew 11:28" I said to her. "That's right Ally. Come to me so I can help you" she said. I stood up and opened the door, and mani was there on her knees, praying for me. She stood when she heard the door open, and then held out her arms for me. I threw myself into her as I cried. "That's it Ally, cry it out. It's okay" she whispered.

She walked me over to the couch, and I cried for at least a few more hours. I was so tired and spent when I was done, but then I got a text from the person I feared I would have to talk though.

Troy: "I'm coming tomorrow. We need to talk."