Chapter 2~

Hope you guys like the story so far and sorry for any mistakes I make in these chapters but for now I will go back and reread to see where I messed up ♥

Claires POV

He was walking over to our table dammit!

I honestly didn't want him here no matter how much of the bond is left... I could only smell him but the scent is  faint, the bond slowly fading away each day. I learn to face him the task getting easier with every sunrise.

It seems like forever as i hang on to his smell and listen to his heavy footsteps but eventually he makes it  to our table and pulls out a chair and flops down next to me drooping his arm around my shoulder as if I didnt feel uncomfortable.  I scoot over more by Katy leaving him with his eyes full of heat but he quickly covers it up.

Leaning forward he asks "so did you guys hear about this potential rogue attak?"  We all nod  "yeah so we always get attacks from those puny little rogues whats so different about this time?" Katy pipes up with an eye roll and a smirk.

He looks up from his interlaced fingers and stares Katy dead in the eye she sits up straighter,  fear drowning out the amusement. "No....its different from any other rogue attack we've had in two decades....this is like a war katy and we both know damn well the news has been spreading like the plague so dont play dumb" he said through gritted teeth still staring into her eyes.

They were sending daggers at each other. Mark coughed through the awkwardness staring daggers at him And Just as katy was about to speak the alarm went off. We panicked from the news we've been receiving about the rogues. Everyone went to the middle of the cafeteria and teachers and students that were in the library came running in.

"Everyone stay calm! Please!" The teachers tried to yell but the alarm was to loud and the kids were going crazy. Out of no where Amy came out of no where and jumped in James's arms. For a second I thought I got jealous for his girlfriend being all over him but I didnt care....right?

Me and my wolf were on high alert. The next thing you know the windows are shattering and wolves pile in. We turn into our wolfs to fight shredding any clothing, we had to defend our selfs and pack.

I turned into my small black wolfs with white paws and joined in the fight. I bit into the wolfs back that was snapping at katy. Mark stepped in and saved me from a wolf trying to sneak attack me. Being the smallest wolf in your pack has its advantages and disadvantages.

For one your the easiest target and two you can squeeze into small spaces. I took two wolves down. Not killing them but doing major damage. Everyone stafted running for the doors to get away from the fight.

KATY MARK WHERE ARE YOU GUYS! I screamed through the link. Its ok claire we are good we are getting the women and children to saftey. She said which relieved me just a little bit until I thought of my mom and dad. I raced to the pack house as fast as my four legs would go.

I got there to see the biggest brawl I've ever witnessed. I seen my mom and dad fighting off three huge wolves. So I jumped In and fought with them. CLAIRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU NEED TO GET TO SAFETY! My dad shouted.

No! We are family and if you guys go im going to! I said my fur getting wet from the tears I was shedding. We heard the one thing happen we never thought would be possible.

The howl of pain and surrender comong from Sarah....the Luna of the pack. I started to panick when people were going crazy in the links. THE ALPHAS DEAD! THE ALPHAS DEAD! I was so panicked I stopped fighting and couldn't move. Giving my enemy time to snap at my shoulder.

I howled in pain. I heard several other howls showing defeat. I started to whimper when I heard people saying goodbye and I love you to their mates and children..for death awaited them.

I looked over to see my mom and dad running towards me and taking down a wolf trying to kill me. They got up and linked me. Baby we need to get you somewhere safe my dad said.

But what about you and everybody else? I asked sadness washing over me like title waves. Everyone else is gone or fighting for us hun...or dead. Once this is over we will have to find a new place to go but for now we just need to make it out alive. My mom said sadness in her voice.

Mom what about the Luna and the others! I said raising my voice, now dont speak to your mother like that please baby girl I'd never live with myself knowing that something happened to you or mom?

His voice and eyes showing sadness. Now run! And I love you both! He came up to me and mom and gave us a wolf like hug. We heard more of the rogues coming. Go now! And know that I love you guys and no matter what happens don't give up and dont trust anyone! And with that my mom and I started running.

I looked back to check on my dad but I instantly regretted it. He was surrounded by seven wolfs circling him. I started howling in pain as I watched my dad try his hardest but failed and ended up getting bitten in the neck.

Never look back.. He said his last words before his body went limp. My mother howled the loudest compared to mine. It must feel terrible to lose her mate her other half of her soul, was gone forever.

So I did as he said I kept going and didn't look back...

Sad chapter right? ; ( so the alpha is dead and she hopes her feiends are ok!

But next chapter she meets mr.alpha guy and gets captured so I dont wanna spoil alot XD ♥ u