11 (nsfw)

They pay for their meals, not me because Dazai invited me, and head back to the headquarters. As Oda and Dazai talk together in front of me and Chuuya, I hit lightly his arm. "We got caught. Dazai san knows about what we did." He looks at me shocked and laughs. "Yes, I was sure he'd figure it out. He's kind of a genius you know... he thinks very fast and is hardly ever wrong. It's because of that same brain that I wear a dumb chocker all day." I look at his chocker and ask: "How come ?" He rubs the back of his head and explains: "Well, we made a deal that if he found a traitor I'd become his dog for life and how you can see, he won." Hahaha, why would he deal such a dumb thing ?

We arrive in the HQ, I say goodbye to Oda and go to Chuuya's room. I didn't think that Mori's order to keep me for two days would be a nice thing, but now I'm kinda starving for his cuddle and affection. I enter in the room first and Chuuya locks the door with his keys. "Why do you lock it ?" Without saying anything, he jumps on me and hugs me firmly. I hug him back and relax. This day was tiring but I still have something to do...

"Chuuya, I have something to do. Would you mind letting me go ?" I ask politely and with a smile. He lets go of me and watches me. "What do you need to do ? I'm curious now." I grab his belt and untie it quickly, before pulling his pants and boxers down. I knee down and say with lust in my eyes: "I'm starving for you now. Isn't it what you wanted?" His penis instantly hardens as I speak and I grab the tip in my mouth. It's hot and soft, I didn't think the sensation of having it in between my lips would be pleasurable, yet I like it and start licking it erotically as he lets little moans escape his lips. His tiny voice cracks a bit as he moans and it makes me feel useful and hot. I feel butterflies inside of my stomach and grab his full member in my mouth. He exclaims a surprised groan but seems to enjoy the moment. As I go forward and backward, I touch myself through the fabrics of my pants and underwear. He puts a hand on the back of my head and makes me gag because of his length. I accept the feeling and play with his manhood with my tongue inside of my mouth. He moans louder and I feel his penis twitch with pleasure. I continue my actions and he pulls my head back before cumming on my chest, and my clothes.

He lifts me up with his ability and as my face arrives at his height he says: "You are such a dirty girl. How am I supposed not to fuck you right here right now ?" I answer quite fast: "What is stopping you from fucking me right here right now ?" He pushes me on the bed and takes all my clothes off. He turns me belly on the bed, arms over my head, feet on the floor and holds on my hair tightly: "You better behave. And stop me violently if I'm going too far, even if I'm rough, I still care about you, dumbass." I chuckle and wait for Chuuya to enter my throbbing pussy. I hear him searching for something in his night stand and when he finds it, I understand. This man is good, I might keep him by my side. He slids the condom on his length and without a second warning, enters me kinda harshly. He makes sure to not hurt me and starts thursting in me like a horny animal. I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasing sensation he offers me. He goes a little further and hits my G-spot. I let out a scream and he is happy about that. He goes into me faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and never seems to make himself cum, while I already did. "Ahhh June, you were so clever with your mouth that I can't be satisifed by your pussy... Can you do something about this ?" Of course I can... I contract my walls tight to suck his dick in. He moans and enjoys my action. "How did you..." He stops as I contract my vagina again. He likes it even more than the first time and I know it simply because this time, he literally yelled my name. "I have my ways Chuuya. You asked for more pleasure, I give it to you. Simple as that." I say as I contract once more. This time, he cums and pulls out slowly before throwing the used protection in the trash. My juices flow down my thighs and he licks them perfectly.

"Thank you for this amazing time. Go shower and I'll bring you the computer you asked for." He says as he puts his clothes on and goes out of the room. I'm so tired... He is way to good with his hands and dick and I don't have the motivation to move...

Seconds pass by, and I finally get up to go wash myself. I take a quick shower and go out of the bathroom. I have nothing to wear... I should check in his wardrobe if he has a t-shirt. I put on panties and go search for something to cover my body. I find quickly a big shirt that I put on and go sit on the bed to wait for the red-head. He enters, a computer in a hand, a wine bottle in the other, and a happy smile on his face. He looks at me and says: "Do you mind sharing this beautiful wine with me ?" I take the computer and turn it on. "I'd love to. I borrowed a shirt, is it okay ?" I ask to make myself sure. "Yeah yeah it's fine." He answers as he searches for glasses. He finds them and fill them. "Here you go, pretty woman." He says while handing me the glass of wine. "Thank you." I quickly say with a smile. I connect the computer on the HQ wifi and go on internet. I connect the computer to my google drive and start searching for my logicials I've created in the past. When I find the one that allows me to control every device connected to the same wifi as me, I click on it and download it into the laptop.

After a few minutes, the file is downloaded and I open the logicial.

<Connect the computer UGFTDC7640 to the devices that use Wifi 'PM56%3' ?>                                       -yes      -no

I click on yes and the program starts. I sip my wine while waiting. As I see more and more devices' names and screens, I put the glass down and look for interesting devices to stalk. "Chuuya, tell me which one you want to stalk ? If I click on one, I can control it fully so I can activate microphone and camera to hear and see everything that happens there." He looks at the screen and tries to make the right choice, even tho he only sees the devices' names... "This one ! I hope it's interesting. How can we know who's one it is ?" I click on the device he has just shown me and say: "We can't know until we see who is next to it or who is using it. We can watch the camera roll to guess, but I don't do that anymore, because last time I did, I saw some dirty photos...." I activate the microphone of the device and we both listen carefully.