making a baby

You opened the door and slammed it shut, and lock it. Work has been hard and you have been stressed out. Its been a month since you had the talk about having a baby. You felt like you were forgetting something today . you put your jacket and bag down by the door with your phone and keys. When you felt someone undo you pants and pull them down a little. You knew it was your husband.

" hunny not now please." You sighed . he stopped and you turned and looked at Hus face . the hurt was written all over it.

" you forgot." He said sadly

" forgot what?" You asked suddenly worried that you forgot something big.

" we marked the calender. Today we were going to make a baby." He said with his head tilted down . you instantly felt bad for forgetting some thing this important.

" but you know what?" You said strutting over to him while reaching for his jeans button. " I can make it up to you" you whisper seductively in his ear as you undid his jeans zipper and button with force. Jackson looked at you with a lustful smirk and ripped you cloths off and them on the floor. He pushes you up

against ylthe front door .

" come on Jackson . shove yourself in me and let's make a baby!" You moaned, and before you could say anymore he obeys what you said and shoves himself into you and then he begins thrusting faster than usual making the door shake at the action he was doing. A baby must have been made after tonight you thought.

my pregnancyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें