~Part 4~

(Continuing from the last part)

⚠️Dirty talk, fluff and smut⚠️

~•Leo's Pov•~

I saw all the boys get of the sofa and went over to the fridge and got some alcohol out, I don't really like the taste of alcohol so hopefully I'm not gonna be drinking any...
I just sat there on the sofa watching the boys drink the alcohol down and leaving bottles empty on the counter.
I got up and went over to the fridge to grab some apple juice when suddenly Charlie pinned me up to the wall and started whispering suductive things in my ear
"Your so sexy baby boy, you know that right?~" I turned red as he said that and I nodded my head.
He then started kissing me non-stop for 20 minutes while Santiago and Marco were making out on the counter,
God I love these boys so much.
I feel my skirt being pulled down so I look down and see Charlie pulling it down, I slap his hand lightly to make him stop.
I pull my skirt back up and say to Charlie.
"Go have fun with Marco and Santiago I'm going to go watch tv"
I walk over to the sofa and watch tv while Charlie grabs Santiago and Marco and pull them up to his bedroom.

A while later I hear moaning coming up from the bedroom.
I giggle to myself and continue watching tv
An hour later, the boys come out of the room with just there boxers on and they all come sit on the sofa next to me.
Charlie pulls me onto his lap and slightly grinds his dick against my ass making me moan a bit.
"Oh yeah and Charlie is still kinda drunk and h0rny so I would be careful" Marco says to me.
I look at Charlie and he has a smirk on his face, He takes of my clothes so I'm just in boxers and then he puts me so I'm sat on his dick and I start to go hard.
Charlie puts his hands in my boxers and touches my dick, he then puts his hands around it and jerks me off making me moan.
Santiago and Marco wink at me then leave the room so I'm just left with Charlie.
"G-Get back here!" I shout while moaning.
Charlie starts jerking me off harder and faster until I c*m into my boxers and it coming through a bit and onto Charlie's lap.
"Good boy~" he says to me.
He then stops and picks me up and goes upstairs and into the bathroom.
He shouts for Santiago and Marco and says.
"Should we all have a shower together?"
They say yes and guess what? Even if I said no I would still have to have a shower with them so I didn't have a choice.
They all got unchanged and I took of my boxers then we got in the shower together.
Charlie starts to wash me because he knows I like him or Marco or Santiago to wash me.
He washes the excess c*m of my dick then he washes himself and the boys wash there self too.
I watch them as they wash and slowly turns my eyes to face there dicks.
"There so big-" I mumble.
They all laugh slightly
"Our dicks are big are they Leo?" Marco says
I nod my head and a while later we get out the shower.

Charlie gets me changed into pjs then he goes and puts on some clothes and so do Santiago and Marco, then we all get in bed and cuddle as Santiago spoons me.
We then all fall asleep.

——————
I was ill while making this so chill if it's not the best

Most of these parts are smut lol

U h m. Y u h
——————