~Part 3~

⚠️Some fluff and some Smut⚠️

•Leo's Pov•

I wake up to see the boys not in the bedroom like usual, there always up before me it's annoying.
I get up and put on a black skirt and a black jean jacket with a white crop top then I walk downstairs not seeing any of the boys.
"They must of went on a walk like they did the other day" I muttered to myself, so I shrugged it off and made some breakfast.
I ate the food I made then I put on some shoes and go outside and walk down the street.
The boys are always so overprotective and never let me go out on a walk by myself.

I walk round the block and see Charlie, Santiago and Marco on a walk back to the house.
"Oh fudge.." I said to myself.
The boys hear me and look over.
They all giggle.
"You tryna look badass today?" Santiago said.
I turn all red and cross my arms and try to look angry.
Hmph.
They walk over to me and Charlie glares at me.
"I thought I said no going out on your own?!"
He kinda scares me when he shouts
"Sorry daddy.. you guys weren't in so I was bored.."
He smirks.
"How about we all go back to the house and have sex with eachother as a foursome?" Charlie said quietly so no one walking past can hear but that we could.
We all say yes and walk back to the house.

Charlie runs up to the bedroom and we all follow as he starts to strip, Marco and Santiago strip as well which leaves me with the only one not naked.
Santiago comes over to me and start taking of my clothes and a while later I'm naked.
They all smirk, as I'm the little c0ck slut of the group they all like seeing me naked.
Charlie grabs me and pulls me onto his lap while he sits on the bed.
He dosent hesitate to stick his dick up my ass and fucks me but not so hard as it's hard to fuck while I'm on his lap.
Marco comes over and starts giving me a blowjob while I'm moaning my head off and crying in pleasure.
Santiago then comes over and kisses me lotsz
Getting attention from my boyfriends is amazing, it dosent make me feel lonely for once..
Anyway we don't talk about that...
A few minutes later I c*m into Marcos mouth and he swallows it all in one.
"That's enough for now my baby boys" Charlie says.

Charlie takes his c0ck out of me and lifts me of his lap then he gets up and gets changed and the boys follow after.
They then go downstairs to watch tv while I'm left upstairs on the bed naked.
I sigh then get up and get changed into a long shirt and I put on a collar as well, I normally don't wear them but I'm in a mood.
I crawl down the stairs (<His legs hurt>) and go and sit on the sofa on Santiago's lap and we watch tv,
"We should totally go to a club and get drunk-"
Marco says.
"Leo can't go he's to young-" Charlie said.
"Oh right..."
"We can just get alcohol and drink at home"
"Okay"
"But Leo isn't aloud to drink much because he's only little"
"Hey! I'm not little!" I interrupted there conversation saying that.
"Yes you are my princess" Charlie said softly
Humph.

——————
Next chapter is like where they get drunk

Will Leo listen to Charlie or will he get drunk?

What will happen while there drunk?

Stay tuned for next part :))
——————